Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@grandma r  I hope today was a good day for you and that nasty anesthesia is working it's way out fast!

As far as GH, I don't know what to say anymore. Even watching on the DVR, is bad. So........

By the way, if your hanging out in bed and want to watch a really beautiful lullaby on youtube , it's Danny Kaye singing, " I'll Take You Dreaming ". 1/2/2011, has 104,984 views. He was a triple threat.

EVERYONE: Enjoy your weekend.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

QOTM.

I usually read all the posts. I am behind watching GH, so I have been skipping over a lot of them on this November thread. I don't want to spoil it for myself. I will be caught up by tonight if I watch Thursday and Friday. After that; I'll go back and read the posts thoroughly.

I loved the photos @Tique posted. I was so happy to see Esme, Carly and Joss together looking so comfortable and friendly with one another. It's nice to see that they really get along and aren't vicious with one another like they are on the show! 😝 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

If you haven't read @grandma r's post from this past weekend please go to the October thread. I don't copy these personal posts but will direct you to it. Look for Message 368. If that doesn't get you there, it was posted on 10-29-2022 @ 11:09 AM CT.

@grandma r  as has already been stated you are one of the most beloved members on this thread. I join others who will be sending you healing thoughts and saying prayers for a quick and thorough recovery.

@grandma r 

Oh dear! I had no idea you are having health issues! I apologize for not sending you some love, well wishes and prayers! I haven't been on the October thread  in some time and just came on November's for the first time this evening. I am so sorry to hear the news, but glad you are keeping yours spirits up! You seem to be a kind, wonderful and funny(most importantly 😆) person. Please know I will be praying for you and wish you peace.

@Tique  Thanks for pointing that out for those of us that missed the news on grandma r. 
I'm still catching up. That's why I have been quiet recently.

P.S. I'm bored to tears with the stories. 

@mysoutherncomfort  I had no idea that was William Moses! 😯 I remember him from Falcon Crest. He did look familiar but I would have never known. 

@mysoutherncomfort  wrote

Has anyone heard a "rumor" that MB plans to retire from GH?  
 Kbeans says....From your mouth to You know who's ears! 😝 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

....also i just read that the girl that plays Britt will be leaving?? has anyone heard that?...I have gotten fond of her in that role.....would be a shame.....

@kelsey17   news of Kelly Thiebaud's leaving first appeared in the August thread.

@Tique wrote:

Where has all the Love in the Afternoon gone?

Steve Holley

.... Speaking of Britt, congrats to Kelly Thiebaud on returning to primetime and her role on ABC's Station 19. I'll be sad to have to say so long to Britt again, and I hope the role isn't recast. Ms. Thiebaud will always be Britt to me...

It is also mentioned a few posts above yours in an article about Selina and Britt.

Thanks for the  info!!

Esteemed Contributor

@ninjawife wrote:

@kelsey17 I read that Kelly - the woman who plays Britt will continue on GH.  She will be able to do Station 19 as well as keep her role on GH.

That would be great.....tired of roles being switched....

between Jordan, Trina,Nina, Brooklyn, etc.

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Valentin Reunites With Jailbird Anna

Hope Campbell

Can Valentin rescue his woman?

GH Spoilers: Valentin Reunites With Jailbird Anna

GH spoilers for Monday reveal dramatic reunions, huge confessions, suspicious minds, and so much more. 

GH Spoilers Highlights

After thinking Victor Cassadine would manage to keep Anna Devane  and Valentin Cassadine apart for months, Valentin makes it back to Port Charles in just two weeks in real time and probably just two days in PC time. Laura Collins and Kevin Collins certainly got the job done. 

The first place Valentin goes is Anna’s jail cell to assure her that he has a plan to get her out of there, and she just has to trust him. Anna really wants to believe him but is not feeling very optimistic at the moment.

Meanwhile, Victor thinks his plan is going swimmingly. He has Holly Sutton doing his dirty work and she even tries to pump Robert Scorpio for more information on Anna’s case.

Esme Is Desperate

Esme Prince wants out of her tower prison in the worst way. She is pregnant, bored, and doesn’t like the way she is being treated, so she tries to find another way to escape. Unfortunately, Nikolas Cassadine catches her so she pours on the charm the best that she can. This time, Nikolas isn’t falling for it.

It seems that a very busy Victor also stops by and he is quite confused about Nikolas trying to rush him out of Wyndemere. After all, Victor is all ready to move in.

Willow’s Many Problems

Willow Tait actually wants to take Michael Corinthos with her to her oncology appointment this time, and Michael will be very surprised they are visiting with a cancer doctor and not a pregnancy doctor. What ever could be going on?

Before the appointment, Willow catches up with TJ Ashford and leans on him for support. Nina Reeves happens to see them again and tells Sonny Corinthos that she truly believes that Willow and TJ are having an affair.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

I felt sad for Diane too. I thought she and Robert had a definite spark when Diane was in the hospital. Since Holly's stay is apparently short-term, perhaps that pairing is planned for the future?

I thought Chase had a bit of a spark with that girl Allison.

Is Victor holding Ethan? Or maybe even Luke?

@BeckiWV  glad you mentioned Chase and Allison. I thought there was a spark also but then attributed it to wishful thinking. At this point for me [and @stevieb] almost anyone - even a stranger - would be a more desirable match for Chase.

My guess would be Victor is holding Ethan. I keep waiting for Robert to question why Ethan hasn't responded to the news that Holly is alive. Of course she could and probably will lie and say she has spoken to him.

I have to say @Tique  that among the many reasons I lost interest in this show were the rather dreadful pairings they were pushing on the audience and that they continue to push. I did not and do not like Chase with Brook Lyn, especially this incarnation of Brook Lyn, who I wish they'd either write out or replace. There's Sonny with the insipid Nina and Carly with the this dreadful Drew, to name but a few. As for Chase, personally, now that they've killed off Brando, I'd like to see the two best looking folks on this show team up, meaning him and Sasha, only for real this time. That said, there are so many strikes against this soap at this point that I have to admit, I barely watch anymore.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

I felt sad for Diane too. I thought she and Robert had a definite spark when Diane was in the hospital. Since Holly's stay is apparently short-term, perhaps that pairing is planned for the future?

I thought Chase had a bit of a spark with that girl Allison.

Is Victor holding Ethan? Or maybe even Luke?

I am sure Victor is holding Ethan to get Holly to do his bidding. As for Luke....please let him stay dead!

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Weird but when i check out GH on my dish network  they still have Steve Burton listed as actor on show.

Maybe,he is still alive and being help captive to keep Holly spying on Robert!

Carly needs to let Josh's dad know what is going on.

I know some  of you don't ever want him back  but i do miss him.

I thought Buton is now working on another soap.

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

A massive, heartfelt THANK YOU to all of my wonderful friends here!!!  The prayers and good wishes definitely helped.  Surgery went well.  Kidney is ok (which is huge), ureter was collapsed at midpoint but doctor was able to open it and placed a stent.  Lymph nodes looked ok.  Bladder had 2 tumors, both removed.  Need add'l bloodwork and another PET scan in a few wks.  Depending on the results we'll do whatever is necessary.  Again, you are all just wonderful.   Words can't express my appreciation for all of you.

****** that Victor.  We figured he was holding Holly hostage and using her in his plot against Anna.  Of course he is holding Ethan hostage.  Not sure how Cody figures into all of this yet, but, I'm convinced Victor is involved.   And, now we know Victor wants that necklace.

Ok, friends, I can hardly keep my eyes open,  so I'm going back to bed. 

Go for YOU! Through the surgery with flying colors. Take it easy, follow doctor's orders, and you will be good as new in not time!