Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2015 Thread

@Preds  That would not work for me at all since some of us actually remember Susan Moore (Jason's mom) and the whole Alan/Monica/Mistress triangle that resulted in the attic collapse and Alan losing his ability to be a surgeon anymore.  

I'm not a fan of rewriting history.  I can stretch here and there on certain things but to rewrite an entire decade (and I don't think the Cassadines iced out PC yet so no one even knew who they were) so what possible reason would Helena have to even care about Alan Q and sleep with him?  She didn't even know he existed and her darling Mikos was still alive too.

I think they just need to let Jason remember his life, have him shoot Liz and Nik, and then move on with Sam since we already know Patrick is leaving.        

Honored Contributor

@Laura14.  I agree since I remember all that, too.  I was just being as silly with this storyline.  I do like the idea of shooting Liz and Nic. Smiley Wink  Sam could handle raising all those boys.  She tough ya' know. Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

And on another note, I am so looking forward to Epiphany tossing Sonny's butt into the boxing ring and kicking it.  You know she's gonna drag him out of that place by his ear, wheelchair tires smoking behind them!    

Honored Contributor

I love Helena!  I about choked on my coke with her response to Liz!  ROTFL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Really enjoyed all the one liners yesterday.  Could have done without the Mission Impossible rope (do they have a skylight in their hallway?) and can we please shoot Nikolas and put a smile on my face?  Don't like this new version of him and pulling a chip out of his head to make it all better at some point ain't gonna work for me.

I've always thought Nikolas was hawt and that body....oh my.  Then I saw him on Wife Swap (don't ask) and he was so weird and so controlling in real life, it totally turned me off.

Esteemed Contributor

Anyone else tired of the sloooow, draaawn out storylines on this show??  The Jason reveal was a bust and now, Helena will take her time sharing info with Jason.  And, what did Morgan do at the end???  His character is getting so bizarre!!!

Valued Contributor

Great comments all!  I didn't see today's episode but I don't mind reading any spoilers.  

Won't there only be 3 episodes next week because of the holiday?   

Keep the comments/opinions coming. 

Helen852
Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

And on another note, I am so looking forward to Epiphany tossing Sonny's butt into the boxing ring and kicking it.  You know she's gonna drag him out of that place by his ear, wheelchair tires smoking behind them!    

I am buying Epiphany as a PT more than I have ever bought her as a nurse. And most nurses don't double as PT's. What bothers me most about Epiphany is that she is morbidly obese and is in the health industry tellilng others how to  be healthy. I know in real life there are some over weight medical people, but most doctors don't want unhealthy people working for them. Epiphany is a coronary just waiting to happen in real life and at GH. I'm also not buying her relationship with Milo. He went from being in love with Lulu to Epiphany. Go figure. He's a health nut and body builder for heaven's sake.

Honored Contributor

I have ten bucks says Nik drugged his grandmother and Helena keels over as she is about to spill. Haven't bought the dying routine since she's been dead before and iced. And the really sad part is I could care less about what she is about to say. Obviously the writers don't know either.

Still loving the kooks! Franco and Nina make my day and isn't it interesting that the loons are the normal ones on the show right now and the most interesting?
Esteemed Contributor

I completely agree about Nik and Helena.  Nik will do whatever to save  Lizzie' s lying butt.  Of course, the old crone won't  really be dead, but, convincing enough for the moment.

So far, these new writers are way off the mark for any exciting plots.  Hopefully, the return of Robert will add some excitement.  He and Anna could team up to free Robin from the Cassedines.  Then Robin and Patrick can ride off, never to be heard from again.  As wonderful as it would be for Emma to have her family back, I think it would be a big loss for the show.  That young lady is quite talented!

How long before Sabrina returns to Puerto Rico?  The actress must be due fairly soon.