Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2015 Thread

[ Edited ]

I would comment on Tuesday's show, as I watched it, but I was so bored I can't really think of anything that interested me enough to comment on.  

Well, there is one thing I guess....  Sonny and Carly fighting every day is like playing cards with Kenny Rogers.  It's going to get old pretty fast.

Epiphany is the only good thing in that storyline.  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Okay, I have to rant again.  You can tell these are women writers because the B factor is up big time.  Last week, I wanted Lulu to take Val's head off for her obnoxious behavior screaming at Lulu over the bed she used to sleep with her husband in.  

But, after yesterday, Liz is apparently Val's tutor.  Are you flipping kidding me with the whole Jason is my fiance routine so back off of your resurrected husband and father of the child he never knew he had?  Take her Sam!  You know you want to and she deserves a good belt.    

I'm waiting on the catfights.  We had them back in the day.  No wonder Jason is out of here.  If I had spent the last year of my life with Liz, I would be flying out of town too.  Adios!    

ROFLOL!  I just watched Monday's show yesterday and as Liz was talking to Sam, I was telling Sam "knock the stuffing out of her!"  What a witch Liz was.

Valued Contributor

Want to slap a bunch of them.  LOL.  

Didn't see today's show, except the last 4 minutes.  Interesting.  That Spinelli!!  

Helen852
Esteemed Contributor

So Liz just leaves her job and her children and runs off to find Jason because she's desperate that he and Sam will connect. And Sam leaves Patrick, Emma and her own son. That hospital must guarantee job security against all other odds the way its employees just come and go during their shifts at will. Either that, or there are no patients there. This will be a Thelma and Louise trip, only they will be fighting each other instead of the law. Ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

Shaking my head also and i hope... Sam isn't wearing high heels  again..lol!

Wish Spenelli was back on full time again..i miss the humor from him.

i am happy that Anna  is seeking help as   she  is on the verge a breakdown.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Valued Contributor

I really liked seeing Jason and Spinelli working together, but I have to say Elizabeth going with Sam to save Jason is riduculous!   Sam has experience in this kind of thing, but what is Elizabeth going to do - whine everybody to death? 

Trusted Contributor

I  think Elizabeth is PATHETIC.  I think her and Sam together is inane storyline.  I cannot think of any characters that actually interest me that are not directly related to the Jason storyline.  I think the show is going downhill FAST - and these writers are awful.  Very disappointing.  I hope Jason remembers everything, finds out Liz knew and goes back to Sam PERIOD.  I don't want Jason with Elizabeth.  Never liked her.  Needy pathetic Elizabeth - oh poor me needing a man and can't be alone has gone on for way too many years. That's my rant for the day !!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

Like most everyone else I'm over the entire Jason story and the bungled way it was all done. If they drag this out until February sweeps by having Jason remember now and still choose Elizabeth over Sam and then reverse that once he finds out she knew all along, I'll be very frustrated; even money says it's a good bet.

But, the new writers have just started and already there are a few rays of light such as the reboot of "Crimson." I'm giving it 6 months of new writers before I decide whether or not to remove GH from my DVR!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

I just watched Tuesday's episode yesterday so I'm behind.

For the love of all, LuLu walks outside to see Valerie with her head on Dante's shoulder?  What kind of police department is that?  Dante is sitting somewhere that LuLu can just walk up and find him?  And it's okay for a cadet in training to just nod off on the job?

And how about Olivia? She just slides right back into her job at the hotel?  Apparently we all need to get jobs in Port Charles because you are allowed to do whatever you want, wherever you work in that city.  LOL

Could Ava be anymore stuffed into her clothes?  I'm waiting for buttons to pop off and take out someone's eye! 

Esteemed Contributor

And, she did what Ned asked (fessed up about who's the daddy) so you'd think Mama Pasta would be back with him. Oh, just another huge hole in logic that is GH.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat