Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ November 2015 Thread

Oh boy, I was pleased to see the Dumbte/Valahoe secret jump off at the party.  Should be a good one on Monday.  Thoughts?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November 2015 Thread

Hi Sydney....my thought is I hope it starts Monday and ends Monday and doesn't carry over for the next two weeks.  Let's just get it over with.  I must say I am very excited for it as you know I can't stand those two and look forward to their misery.  Mostly I look forward to how it will go from being Dante's fault to how it will be Valerie's fault, then Dillon's fault for the tape being played to Dillon's fault for not telling Lulu...well, then Nathan's fault for not telling Maxie...well, it will be just about everybody's fault but poor Dante's!  

Trusted Contributor

NO NO, ladies

you have it all wrong!  It is LUKE'S fault!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

tedEbear

Honored Contributor

One question....does Jake know who he is yet?

Frequent Contributor

Nope, Jake still doesn't know, hopefully this week coming up, probably Friday the last scene of the episode.

Honored Contributor

So glad all this nonsense is finally ending.  I have no idea what the writers are going to do now that they actually have to come up with fresh storylines for everyone.  

Tracy, as always, was brilliant this week.  Can we please give her back ELQ and let her show the kids how it's done?   

Respected Contributor

I, for one, hope it comes out that Patrick knew he was Jason all along, Sam dumps Patrick (since I heard he is headed to Y&R) 

and I hope Jake dumps Liz (even tho I like her) 

And Sam and Jason end up happy together (not a fan of Sam) but they are the only two who knew nothing of his true life.

Patrick is and always has been my fav, but if he is jumping ship, then I say let him go  Smiley Sad

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Thanks Quincy.

Respected Contributor

I thought yesterday's show was pretty good finally. At least Lulu now knows and hopefully she and Dante will split, I never cared much for her anyways. I really do hope Jakes identity will come out this week also. Hope they keeps these stories rolling now. Oh, and now Carly knows, let's see what she does with this info.

Honored Contributor

It was nice to see Carly back to her old scheming self.  I'm sure she's going to rush the wedding and set things straight once and for all.  

I just cannot get into this Lulu.  She seems so forced and unnatural.  So glad this is finally out and over with.  Now maybe we can move on from the whole teenage crush storyline that is being acted by adults and get real with some better material.