Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2016 Thread

@Eager2Learn wrote:

I must have missed some scenes. I know Carlos stabbed Dante, and there was a crash.

How did Dante go from getting stabbed to being under the vehicle?

The driver had a airbag, how did he wind up dead?

And Nathan, instead of trying to save them chased after Carlos???

I do think that Jason's hallucinations were a total waste of time. 

I'm adding that someone obviously hit their head on the windshield yet everyone is outside and like you said the driver has an airbag in his face so it wasn't him.  He stayed in his seat.  

And what guard doesn't carry a phone or have a CB radio in the van?  No communication with the outside world in 2016 on a government vehicle transporting prisoners, really?  

And don't get me started on no seatbelts.  They each need to write themselves a ticket.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 wrote:

@Eager2Learn wrote:

I must have missed some scenes. I know Carlos stabbed Dante, and there was a crash.

How did Dante go from getting stabbed to being under the vehicle?

The driver had a airbag, how did he wind up dead?

And Nathan, instead of trying to save them chased after Carlos???

I do think that Jason's hallucinations were a total waste of time. 

I'm adding that someone obviously hit their head on the windshield yet everyone is outside and like you said the driver has an airbag in his face so it wasn't him.  He stayed in his seat.  

And what guard doesn't carry a phone or have a CB radio in the van?  No communication with the outside world in 2016 on a government vehicle transporting prisoners, really?  

And don't get me started on no seatbelts.  They each need to write themselves a ticket.

And by the way, if the van hadn't fallen on Dante, then why didn't Jason just pull him out. It didn't look to me as if Dante was trapped. Then there's the situation with Carlos. Aren't prisoners usually handcuffed either to an officer or to a cage in the vehicle??? The whole thing is ridiculous. And then there's Jason with yet another head injury..good heavens. He seems to be getting his memory back. I hope to heavens that doesn't mean they are going to return him to being Sonny's enforcer. Let Sonny do his own dirty work. I don't want a return to Jason the robot.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman  Thank you!  I thought it was just me.  I was working and watching at the same time but I didn't see why Dante couldn't just be pulled out either.    

Respected Contributor

No mistake...:-D

I've been watching intermittently lately as there aren't too many stories I'm interested in.  I sort of know what's going on.

Poor Alexis! (who is getting on my nerves).  She is a trainwreck.  For someone who's supposedly so intelligent, she sure makes the worst choices.  Disagree about how good she looks.  I think she looks like she was run over by a train.  Those "bangs" really bug me, lol.

Honored Contributor

Ninja Anna!  You go girl!  It was like the Mutant Turtles all up in that alley scene.  And I have no doubt she will Macgyver her way out of the cooler and Paul's plan of having someone kill Carlos to shut him up may just work.

Alexis, your taste in men, with the exception of Rick, stinks.  Look in the mirror, move out, and file charges against your husband.  He may be naked a lot and a great ride but find a prison with conjugal visits and you're all set.  Of course, he plans to just kill your client outright and solve the problem.  Real gem this one.  And when Sam trips over her own hypocrisy to call you out on it.....um, I got nothing.

Same with Carly cackling over Alexis' past with her husband.  They should have dressed her in a green dress to complete the look.  That whole scene was pointless.  Who cares about that history 20 years later?  Has no bearing on the present and Alexis is making a fool out of herself all by herself.  Doesn't Carly have a kidney to track down?  

I like how all five people in PC had the same ring tone.  Like that happens.  Pay for another sound please.  If you can do a sunny park while it's still winter in upstate NY, you can shell out a buck for another ring tone.

So now that Jason remembers, I guess Nathan will forget anything and everything about his past with Claudette.  Further justification for Maxie to go and sabotage her romantic life.  This girl learns nothing.  

I'm getting bored.  I need a shot of Roxy or some better storylines cause right now nothing is interesting, at all.   Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Since when like on Tuesday's show does a doctor or whatever he was...give out so much info about parientes being brought to the hospital?????

duh!!!!

Every thing so phony running around in the GH hospital halls or ER!!!

Spoiler
shessssssssss back in hancuffs..Franco's mom! lol!)
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Since when like on Tuesday's show does a doctor or whatever he was...give out so much info about parientes being brought to the hospital?????

duh!!!!

Every thing so phony running around in the GH hospital halls or ER!!!

Spoiler
shessssssssss back in hancuffs..Franco's mom! lol!)

Oh no. Say it isn't so. I am tired of her and the same old same old. 

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@Jackaranda wrote:

Loving the new nurse, just like the old Amy gossiping and making cracks. 

I was thinking the same thing!  

I think I would love to see Elizabeth hook up with Franco and totally defy Jason.  I am liking Jason less and less every day. 

Me too on the new nurse.  I thought of Amy immediately.

This show is becoming tiresome to me.  Dr. Finn cracks me up.

Everyone else annoys me.  Dr. Monroe is a total creeper, Anna does nothing but whine and cry about Duke, who as someone else said, was nothing but a mobster himself. 

Alexis needs to pull her head out and realize what is going on and FTLOG can Jason and Sam please locate their personalities.  Sam is a PI after all.  They are so boring and he's such a bad actor. 

I will admit I pretty much fast forwarded through most of Monday's show with the story going back and forth between Sam and Michael talking, and the idiocy going on at the accident scene. 

Even Maxi is on my last nerve.   

Valued Contributor

Maxi / Lulu beyond annoying.  They serve no purpose right now.

Give me some Olbrecht and Franco and Finn.

Wish they'd hurry up the storyline (if there is one) on Dr Munro and whoever they plan to team him up with.

Let's also get the Hayden/Nicolas storyline up and running too. 

No doubt we'll have a few children story lines this summer too.  

Thank goodness for Netflix!

Helen852
Trusted Contributor

I'm thinking a GREAT NEW storyline would be, EVERYBODY paint, paint, paint.  That would give us lots of intrigued and laughs. I have been with GH since 1964, one year after it started. I am very sad with the way it has gone and seems to be going.  It is like a beloved relative being very sick.

As far as Billy Miller, he was an awful on All My Children, and even worse now.  He had time to get better, he didn't.

Monday's episode BLAH!, Tuesday, EH, Today a little bit better.----------tedEbear