Valued Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ May 2016 Thread

@cowboy sam wrote:
Spoiler
they are showing spoilers on tv about Jason getting his full memory back.

After today's episode I can see that.

Spoiler
Didn't realize it was Jason on the motorcycle.

Helen852
Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

Just saw this --- big spoiler -- May sweeps

Spoiler
Duke, Heather, Lucy will be seen in May.....read more on Internet.

@corita  GET OUT OF TOWN!  Happy, happy dance!  I swear I am getting caught up this weekend.  Yay!  I knew with Franco turning to the dark side it just begged for it.    

Honored Contributor

In honor of Mother's Day:

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Okay I am caught up!  Finished the last episode this morning before work.

Franco is running around like a little kid.  Just find your inner demon and start messing up the place.  And, note to GH, I was just fine with Elizabeth gone.  

Speaking of, Carlos on the floor whining like a baby in jail with Sonny my man...LOL.  The man is the boss for a reason.  And now he's out and escaped in a repeat of the prison van accident.  We couldn't think up anything else?    So now we have hot men all over the road just waiting for Red Cross or one of us to pick them up.  Girls, if you get one and nurse him back to health, he's yours.  Have at it!

I'm glad to see Jordan finally got up off Indiana Jones to go see what her PCPD has been doing while she's been otherwise engaged.   Can't wait for her to explain this one to the mayor. 

Dr. O in the medical records desk job...gimme a break.  And y'all know she offed Finn's patient just to see him get kicked off staff.  I can see the angel of death is about to make some more rounds.  Just stay away from the dragon!

Carly has known about Jocelyn's kidney for how many years now and all of sudden she's hot to trot on it?  What are you going to do if you find out it came some place it shouldn't have?  Give it back?

Julian is going to have to do a lot more naked to get out of this one.  I highfived Carly when she said all Alexis wanted was Julian in her bed.  Um, yep.  Sad when your own daughters know you're being used and you just won't stand up and show them how a real woman handles that.  And Alexis of all people!

So if Claudette wasn't Griffin's plaything when she was cheating on Nathan then she's his sister.  

Spoiler
I posted previously I think Griffin's mom is Duke's once thought half sister the ex Canadian nun.

There is no way Claudette is French Canadian and not involved in this family tree somehow.  

Anna, find a tissue, cry it out, and let's move on.  If they aren't bringing Duke back to life and they should (hint hint) it's honestly getting too painful to watch.  Enough what could have beens.  Although I did like her sticking it to Alexis and Julian in the PCPD.  You go girl!  Stick that knife in their backs!

And now we await the ambulances for the hot men strewn all over Port Charles' streets.  I hope they all worked out because it's about to be bare chest city for the next week or so wrapped in white sheets.  Sometimes, I love May.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Had an unexpected half day work from home so I was able to watch in real time.

How many times are we going to knock Jason's head around?  Just decapitate him and be done with it already.

Same thing with the ghosts.  Unless it's Alan, move on.  It's not even Christmas.  Meanwhile, Jason's talking to his fantasies and hot men are bleeding to death all over the place.  Do the therapy session in Kevin or Indiana Jones' offices.  Remember the golden hour and someone has a phone in 2016.    

Spoiler
Helena is exempt from this critique.  Love this girl!  One bright spot in the whole 60 minutes.

Mikey is still not in the ELQ office?  Tracy must be holding court complete with her TAQ pillow behind her at the desk.  Meanwhile, he's playing with puppies.

This was one of the worst episodes GH has done recently.  All about Jason and his whining back and forth with Sam and her whining.  He's not even interesting as a character anymore, hence, don't care.  I'm surprised he didn't turn green and have his shirt rip off towards the end.  If you need to skip a day, go forth and FF.  You'll be glad you did. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like Jason less and less every day.  IMO very unattractive in looks, personality and acting ability; however, if he were to not save Dante, he may become my favorite character; on the other hand, he saves him and no chance of his character ever being redeemed in my eyes.  :-)

ETA:  I thought the show was over when I posted this.  <sigh>

Honored Contributor

I think that we all agree today was a waste of time watching it.

I would have just as soon watched Roxy in her case the whole hour while talking to her about her owner!!!! Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Helena!  The only good thing about today's show and she's been written better. That's ok.  I am just happy to see her as I always fear Constance Towers will retire from the part and I just love her.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

I think that we all agree today was a waste of time watching it.

I would have just as soon watched Roxy in her case the whole hour while talking to her about her owner!!!! Heart

@cowboy sam  Amen sista!  

Roxy eating leaves would have been preferable to the 60 minutes I wasted my life on yesterday, Helena excepted. 

Roxy:  Come on, GH!  Gimme a scene!

Roxy stand.jpg

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I must have missed some scenes. I know Carlos stabbed Dante, and there was a crash.

How did Dante go from getting stabbed to being under the vehicle?

The driver had a airbag, how did he wind up dead?

And Nathan, instead of trying to save them chased after Carlos???

I do think that Jason's hallucinations were a total waste of time. 

ETA:

With a prisoner being transported, don't you think there would have been police radios, phones, walkie talkies or some type of communication available?