Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2017 Thread, Spoilers

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Okay, I'm confused. If Benson is the adoptive father, why on earth would Jax go to him to get a match for the kidney? This doesn't make sense. And why would it matter to Nelle whether Carly stole her biological mom's husband?  This does not compute.

-----------------------

I was just as confused.  There must be some "missing link" that has not been mentioned yet!  And if Nelle had just been honest about her "sleeping" with Sonny.  Guess the story will all work out, but for how many weeks???

Have to add - I did get teary during the baby scenes. Sam's/Jason's baby was beautiful!  I even thought she resembled Sam!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@corita wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@BeckiWV

I also loved Nelle being grilled Thursday and hope more today....

maybe she will finally tell us why she plotted against Carly!

---------------------------

Well, what she did actually share...was such a let down!!  I was expecting this great reveal for her "game".  And of course, she didn't really tell all!!

And, where does Jax fit in all of this??  Was he the big instigator??

She didn't come clean about Sonny either.  In fact, she flat out continued to lie about it.  I guess that's how she can still get her revenge (revenge for what I don't know LOL). 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@corita wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Okay, I'm confused. If Benson is the adoptive father, why on earth would Jax go to him to get a match for the kidney? This doesn't make sense. And why would it matter to Nelle whether Carly stole her biological mom's husband?  This does not compute.

-----------------------

I was just as confused.  There must be some "missing link" that has not been mentioned yet!  And if Nelle had just been honest about her "sleeping" with Sonny.  Guess the story will all work out, but for how many weeks???

Have to add - I did get teary during the baby scenes. Sam's/Jason's baby was beautiful!  I even thought she resembled Sam!!

I agree, there just has to be more.  Did Bobbie have another daughter she forgot about?  I can't figure out how Nelle could be a donor to begin with...she must be related to Jax but would he force a relative to give away a kidney after buying it from her father?  Jerry might, but not Jasper....at least I hope not.  Maybe Jerry did buy it (assuming he is fond of Joss) and Jax found out later....  Also, if she is related to Jax, she can still romance Michael (yuck).  Of course none of this would still explain why she would hate Carly, she would be hating the Jacks family instead. 
I dunno, very interesting. 

Esteemed Contributor

And, how come Julian couldn't just smack the ****** out of Olivia when they are alone together before she tied him up, even if she has a gun?  He's younger and stronger.  She's always flipping around talking and yapping.  He ought to have been able to take her down pretty easily.  She does not look to be very fit or in good shape.  Julian is cunning and smart and a mob boss himself.  He ought to have been able to get the better of her physically, unless he is just flat out intimidated by her still, but really why should he be? 

Esteemed Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

And, how come Julian couldn't just smack the ****** out of Olivia when they are alone together before she tied him up, even if she has a gun?  He's younger and stronger.  She's always flipping around talking and yapping.  He ought to have been able to take her down pretty easily.  She does not look to be very fit or in good shape.  Julian is cunning and smart and a mob boss himself.  He ought to have been able to get the better of her physically, unless he is just flat out intimidated by her still, but really why should he be? 

Not only that, but he ought to be able to get out of those ropes and out of that trunk, LOL.  I hope he kills her for good this time.  Not a big Julian fan but I like him better than Olivia J.

Esteemed Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

Not only that, but he ought to be able to get out of those ropes and out of that trunk, LOL.  I hope he kills her for good this time.  Not a big Julian fan but I like him better than Olivia J.

-------------------
I posted earlier that I read that she is keeping her options open to return to GH!!  I hope not...did not think she was a very good actor and really did not add anything to the story!  Unless she brings back "Duke" or kills Anna or kills Tracy...what good was she to the plot????

Esteemed Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

I said just about the same thing years ago when frail Helena Cassadine under arrest overpowered two policrmen on the GH elevator and got away. She also held a gun on several younger people through the years, when all they had to do was grab her wrist and get it away from her. The writing defies logic, such as when Sam couldn't possibly yell for Jason so that he could hear her.

Honored Contributor

@luvsbulldogs

I'm  sad that you and some others aren't able to watch GH  espc. now that they are ending some story lines!Smiley Sad

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@BeckiWV@corita

While Olivia was chatting with guy in parking garage...why didn't Jerome  make  some kind of a noise of some kind??/

Did anyone notice that Sam didn't have a IV???

and for being in a deep coma...she came right out of it with the baby??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam

Thanks!  Yes, it will be difficult now that stories that I have been watching seem to be coming to a close.  Also lost all local news and weather and we currently have none left on other stations.  It does not sound like they will be negotiating anytime soon either.  Don't have cable out where we live so we really don't have a choice.  Enjoy GH!