Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@CLHS68

It got a little interesting toward last few min.....Anna was talking to olivia as

Anna was leaving liv told her ...i know something about you!

Anna..turned around and asked what? Olivia then clamed up...i thought for sure she was going to tell Anna that her baby didn't die.

I laughed when Dante was telling Sonny about the hearing over LULU and Val.....Sonny told him ..if you need help with Valentien let me know!

I think Val has more evil in him then Sonny does in his pinky finger..lol!

Once again Ava is worried about her switching Morgan's pill and called Scott for help.

If you can watch  what you missed somewhere.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@corita

It seems like that only Jake knows ...that is why Franco is trying to help him remember what happened while he was with her.

He can only recall when he was up to 4 years old and nothing until he was 9 years old.He was with Helena during that time.

Fanco really cares about Jake and wants to help find out what happened to him that he can't tell anyone.

Sorry, my computer won't let me correct any mistakes with my spelling.

-----------------------

I wish the show would focus more on that story. Am anxious to hear what the deadly Helena did!!

The Carly/Sonny/Nelle/Mikey story is dragging, as is the Dante/Lulu/Charlotte/Valentin/Nina tale.

Hope the Anna/Olivia/Julian/Alexis story is reaching an end. It has been strung out by the most ridiculous plot.  Really, Olivia was "reborn" , so to speak??  And now she has a secret regarding Anna??

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Anyone see Spinelli (Bradford Anderson) on Homeland last night?  :-)

Honored Contributor

Nelle..is now scheming to be  be hired by  Nina ..to be Val's daughter   nanny!!!....she better watch out as he is more dangerous than Sonny!

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Anna needs to talk to Elaine Benis and start a constant track of "Desperado" going in the background.  That'll paralyze Valentin in his tracks, LOL.   Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Nelle..is now scheming to be  be hired by  Nina ..to be Val's daughter   nanny!!!....she better watch out as he is more dangerous than Sonny!

---------------------------

I think the writers are setting up something more with Nelle...maybe with Nina's family.  Or maybe back with Michael??  Otherwise, why is she still on the show???  

Her Carly vendetta was discovered, so what is next?? She still hasn't shared the real "truth" about getting Sonny in bed.  And if and when she does, will any one believe her??

Honored Contributor

Bobby is getting more and more unlikable to me.  I find her acting so over exaggerated, it's just too much.

LuLu has supervised visitations with Charlotte.  She doesn't have shared custody, she doesn't even have normal visitation. Why would Bobby think that Valentin and Nina need to clear a nanny with her?  That was so stupid for Bobby to get involved in that.   

Honored Contributor

Anna needs a new hobby or a job, this obssession with Valentin is tiresome.

Honored Contributor

@SydneyH

i about fell off my chair laughing at Val telling Nelle something about how she should treat his daughter or she would go away and her body never to be found!      

loved his threat!

preds 06-21-20
Respected Contributor

Did anyone else catch the comment Olivia Jerome said to Nora Gannon Hannen Buchanan  "Say hello to your cowboy husband"

LOVED IT

I think that was a nod to Tonja Walker when she played Alex Olanov on OLTL
Thanks FV!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it