Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2017 Thread, Spoilers

They really could be father and son! So nice seeing Ian Buchanan today😊

IMG_8879.JPG

~H~
Trusted Contributor

@Ilovetea wrote:

Todd would fit well into the GH landscape. Plus he had money and GH still could use some and it could explain why as Franco he can't paint anymore. If Tracy is going away,it would be the perfect time to bring Victoria Lord Buchanan to Port Charles along with David and a few others. 

@Ilovetea  Don't forget Dorian !

Valued Contributor

Definitely Dorian!

Honored Contributor

Okay. This is almost getting too stupid to watch anymore.

Those scenes in under GH were ridiculous.  All that fighting between Anna, Olivia and fake Duke were some of the worst acting in awhile.  Why on earth wouldn't one of them get that gun and shoot Olivia already.  Little, wimpy and sick Anna isn't going to be able to fight her off.

Then we have Jordan who somehow has turned into the only police at GH even though they are supposed to be everywhere.  She's upstairs with Julian after supposedly having "her team" search everywhere, then ends up under GH all by herself with no back-up, gets called to come back upstairs (because again, she's the only one there?????), then ends up under GH once again, with no back-up and gets clunked on the head. 

Meanwhile Rudge tries to off Julian, Felix comes in and Rudge rushes right past him then Felix is being interviewed by a cop, sees Rudge but doesn't bother to yell or say anything to the cop interviewing him.  He has to find Jordan to tell her.

Utterly senseless.

And the storyline doesn't make sense at all for Griffin to be Anna's son from Duke.  Wasn't Robin already born when Anna was pregnant with Duke's baby?  So how could Griffin be Anna's and Duke's son?          

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Okay. This is almost getting too stupid to watch anymore.

Those scenes in under GH were ridiculous.  All that fighting between Anna, Olivia and fake Duke were some of the worst acting in awhile.  Why on earth wouldn't one of them get that gun and shoot Olivia already.  Little, wimpy and sick Anna isn't going to be able to fight her off.

Then we have Jordan who somehow has turned into the only police at GH even though they are supposed to be everywhere.  She's upstairs with Julian after supposedly having "her team" search everywhere, then ends up under GH all by herself with no back-up, gets called to come back upstairs (because again, she's the only one there?????), then ends up under GH once again, with no back-up and gets clunked on the head. 

Meanwhile Rudge tries to off Julian, Felix comes in and Rudge rushes right past him then Felix is being interviewed by a cop, sees Rudge but doesn't bother to yell or say anything to the cop interviewing him.  He has to find Jordan to tell her.

Utterly senseless.

And the storyline doesn't make sense at all for Griffin to be Anna's son from Duke.  Wasn't Robin already born when Anna was pregnant with Duke's baby?  So how could Griffin be Anna's and Duke's son? 

-----------------------------

I agree!!!  I keep chiding myself for watching GH and  then I watch it every day!!   The stories are "plotless", unbelievable and often boring!   

Super Contributor

You are assuming that Griffin is older than Robin, but I don't think his age has been disclosed.  He could be 4-5 years younger. 

Esteemed Contributor

The only one holding my attention is creepy Valentine. I like when Laura and Kevin are on but they are not on enough.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SleeplessinSD

thanks for the picture...i miss Duke and was very upset when he died and saw Anna grieving so  over him.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@Jackaranda wrote:

The only one holding my attention is creepy Valentine. I like when Laura and Kevin are on but they are not on enough.

I was beyond thrilled when Nina gave her statement supporting her marriage.  And then Laura had the audacity to be upset with her.  I just don't want that obnoxious Lulu to get Charlotte.  I have grown to dislike her so much.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom

With LULU..it's,me,me and the heck with that little girls " dislike" feelings  toward her!!grrr:

I hope that it will be true that Valentine kidnaps LULU then we will be done with the story line for a while...i hope!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."