Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital - June part 2

I knew from the minute I saw her that she had the hots for Dante.  I'm beginning to feel about this the way I feel about Y&R and B&B.

Just the thought of Dante and Val together and then everyone going ga ga for Luke Spencer.  He's like someone who needs to see the sun.  If he stood out in the sun I think he'd glow he's so white!

Esteemed Contributor

@luvsbulldogs wrote:

The last scene I saw before they prempted it was Valerie telling Dante to stay with her......ewwww!!!  Did he stay with her and if so what happened?   What was the cliffhanger?  I have a feeling I missed a lot.

They prempted in the middle of the show for me but came back so I saw the ending...I'm trying to remember...as I recall, Dante and Valerie kissed; Holly showed up at Luke and Laura's door;  Michael and Sabrina arrived at Sonny's with Avery.

Honored Contributor

@luvsbulldogs wrote:

The last scene I saw before they prempted it was Valerie telling Dante to stay with her......ewwww!!!  Did he stay with her and if so what happened?   What was the cliffhanger?  I have a feeling I missed a lot.

Sorry I didnt' see this part and they didnt' show it on FB.  I FF Dante, (new) LuLu), Kiki, and a host of other useless characters.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@luvsbulldogs wrote:

They prempted in the middle of the show for me but came back so I saw the ending...I'm trying to remember...as I recall, Dante and Valerie kissed; Holly showed up at Luke and Laura's door;  Michael and Sabrina arrived at Sonny's with Avery.

Thank you wsmom.  I just knew from the start that Valerie was after Dante.  Can't wait to see holly and hoping that Tristan Rogers shows up also.  Thanks again.

Trusted Contributor

Shoot ! Somehow I missed the show, or part of the show where Holly showed up, and where Dante and Valerie were together.

Also about Michael and the nanny going to Sonny's with the baby. I think my tape didn't tape or something !

Grrrrr !

Honored Contributor

The end of the show was cut off for ABC Breaking News for most (if not all) viewers.

You know what's funny is that when GH was on at 3 pm Eastern, it never failed that every tragic or important news event happened in the 3pm hour.  So when GH moved to 2 pm, I remember saying this was a good thing because all bad things happen in the 3pm hour.

Well, apparently everyone shifted to the 2pm hour because we are still getting pre-empted for news.

;/

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@luvsbulldogs wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@luvsbulldogs wrote:

Thank you wsmom.  I just knew from the start that Valerie was after Dante.  Can't wait to see holly and hoping that Tristan Rogers shows up also.  Thanks again.

You're welcome; glad I could help!  Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Just read on the Internet that the July 27th show will be Luke's last show!!  So now they have/had Laura, Holly, Jennifer on the show.  Still need Lucky (who apparently will be on for a goodbye), Ethan, Scorpio....anyone else???

Esteemed Contributor

So once again the repulsive Sonny gets everything he wants and once again a child of his will grow up in his twisted household. He's a bully, a murderer, a crime boss, and a creep, but he gets the child. Seriously, I can't stand to watch any scene that he is in.  I'd rather watch the pasty faced geezer Luke, and that's saying a lot for me. I keep asking myself why I continue watching this ridiculous soap, but so far I have no answers ....morbid curiousity???

Valued Contributor

Does this set things up so that Michael can go to Sonny and ask him to help get ELQ back?
Helen852