Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2016 Thread (Possible Spoilers Discussed)

@RainCityWoman

thanks for your input to my questions..

Maybe its Nic down in the basement with LuLu ?

also agree Dillion&Kiki   should belong together.

I can't wait for Sunny to confront Christina about who was  the woman he saw  her kissing?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

I know Carly is just being Carly, but it really annoyed me when she tackled both Kiki and Dillon like that.  The woman cannot stop herself mixing in other people's lives.  Her children are grown ups.  I know Morgan is fragile right now but she should just stay out of it.  I would have been so mad at my mother if she had done that.  

Honored Contributor

Watching right now, today (Mon) - is that the one the only Heather in disguise who's having the panic attacks?  Say it ain't so....

No I don't think it's Nicky in the tunnels w/Lulu.  It's just a pile of bones there, must be female due to the jewelry she's finding.

Meanwhile the stupid caos in the parlor upstairs has got to stop.  Please someone SHOOT THE BAD GUYS and move along!

Oh yeah, tongues will wag over the nurse dating the psycho - and get this, she asked him! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

To make this "family" get together on the Island even more bizarre, Spoilers say that......probably ol' lady Cassadine's doing!!

Spoiler
A young girl shows up...could either be Jason's or Lulu's daughter!!

Esteemed Contributor

Does Michael Easton (Finn) look "curiously refreshed"?

Smooth, not a line, not a wrinkle? He was looking pretty ragged but now, he look about 20 years younger...

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does Michael Easton (Finn) look "curiously refreshed"?

@gardensla wrote:

Smooth, not a line, not a wrinkle? He was looking pretty ragged but now, he look about 20 years younger...

He does suddenly.  Too young to get with Tracy, as I had been thinking.  

Valued Contributor

Re: Does Michael Easton (Finn) look "curiously refreshed"?

I missed most of yesterday's show.  Can someone give me a recap on this: Who is 'he'?

@gardensla wrote:

He does suddenly.  Too young to get with Tracy, as I had been thinking.  

Also, how did Naomi get from the hospital to Pentonvlle to see Heather so quick and what was the gist of that conversation?  

Thanks ladies!  Was watching my grands yesterday and they were a bit distracting (2 years and 6 months), plus I have my 84 year old Mom for a few days as well.  

Helen852
Honored Contributor

Could they please write off Sabrina?  The perpetually unemployed damsel in distress is getting on my last nerves.............

Honored Contributor

@Helen852 the "he" is Dr. Finn. Excellent question about how Naomi got to Heather in such a short time but Franco did the same thing after Elizabeth told him she did not want the money and he went to return it to Heather. I attribute these kinds of things to the magic of GH. They make no sense but we as viewers are not supposed to question them. One thing that came out during Naomi's visit was the money Heather has came from blackmailing Naomi. It has something to do with Jeff Webber.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Valued Contributor

@Tique

Thank you so much.  I forgot about the magic transportation modes on GH.  Hospitals to Islands, to who knows where.  

Helen852