Super Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January Thread

I love how Billy Miller is bringing some excitement to this show. I can't wait for Jason to remember who he was and he will save the day rescuing Sonny from prison.

Luck/Fluke makes me want to take a long nap.

Sam is just too promiscuous for me.

Honored Contributor

On 1/22/2015 Mama Deb said:

I love how Billy Miller is bringing some excitement to this show. I can't wait for Jason to remember who he was and he will save the day rescuing Sonny from prison.

Luck/Fluke makes me want to take a long nap.

Sam is just too promiscuous for me.

That last line made me laugh. I am so with you! She's back to pining over Jason (I get it writers, you're trying to create tension for the ultimate reveal) yet all last year she was in bed with her son's doctor and fighting for him against Nina. Now she's a shrinking violet and an innocent like Sabrina? Um, no. She can move on just fine like Liz can. Next.

I am really enjoying Billy Miller too. I loved him on Y&R and I'm glad to see he's doing it again with this character. I really like he and Carly together. They play off each other very well.

Respected Contributor

This show needs to change its name from General Hospital to General Lock-Up Facilities

Honored Contributor

NM

Esteemed Contributor

Obviously Fluke has a plan to eliminate Bobbie, Michael, Lucas, Tracy and everyone else in his way. Will he blow up the Star?????? After all, it's almost February. Personally, I just want to see Fluke, Luke, Heather, Franco, Nina, Madeline, Ava, and Kiwi gone.
Respected Contributor

On 1/23/2015 grandma r said: Obviously Fluke has a plan to eliminate Bobbie, Michael, Lucas, Tracy and everyone else in his way. Will he blow up the Star?????? After all, it's almost February. Personally, I just want to see Fluke, Luke, Heather, Franco, Nina, Madeline, Ava, and Kiwi gone.

I thought it was a good change of pace to see Nina, Heather and Kiki again even though I don't like them. It was better than seeing Fluke again although he was thrown in there too.

Esteemed Contributor

I missed today's show? I assume I didn't miss much?

I just read that Kiki has been recast with Hayley Erin, who used to play Abby Newman on Y and R. I don't watch that show so I have no idea who she is. Think it will be an improvement?

Super Contributor

And yet another week goes by with no reveal on who the real Fluke is. And to top that, I had to look at both Luke and Fluke today, which turns my stomach.

Esteemed Contributor

Wonder who wants to have the prison guard kill Ava? Sonny? Could be about anybody in PC, I guess...

Esteemed Contributor

I liked seeing Madeline and Ava's scenes Friday. Donna Mills looked so good, I thought. Her hair is so pretty and well conditioned.

I am sure she has had "tweaking" but she doesn't look filled to death, overly botoxed or like she has had a dozen facelifts. She could move her forehead (with lines!) just fine.

She does wear an awful lot of makeup, yes, but she is still just so gosh darn pretty IMO, not just for her age, but any age.

March 2014 video Steve Chase Humanitarian Awards:

2010 Event Heal the Bay:

2013 The Doctors (with Michelle Lee):