Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2017 Thread, Spoilers

May I just point out an observation?

Alexis looks pretty fit, healthy, glowy, and bright eyed for a soused-up alchoholic. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@corita wrote:

To muddy up the waters even more....take with a grain of salt!!        Celebrity Dirty Laundry

Spoiler

@corita  Gimme a break!  Carly's never really been included in the vendetta.  I call BS on that one.  It would make zero sense and Valentine already has 100 agendas.  I know the Cassadine's are bad peeps but they can't be behind every storyline currently going on GH.  Did Stavros take out Tom Baker to save his sister too?  I think that's the only storyline CDL hasn't attributed to Val yet.       

------------

I agree... pretty far fetched!!  I am amazed at how creative these spoilers can be...and yet...some of them have come true!   I do enjoy reading the spoilers for what "might" happen!!!  I am one of those that likes to know the ending before it comes to be!   Love to read the end of mysteries and then find out how the story got there!  Weird, I know....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I was thinking the woman is Ava but that doesn't make sense.  No way is it Helena.  Those hands are way, way, way too young.  Did anyone notice they showed her arm, which was wearing a red dress or top/jacket and then in the preview for today, they show Ava in a red dress?  It's like they are trying to stear us in that direction.

No way did Alexis kill Tom.  I'm thinking someone else came along and did it and eventually Alexis will remember that.  Tom was stabbed to death.  How would Alexis not be all bloodied up if she stabbed him to death?  Even if she got home somehow without being noticed, the next morning wouldn't she wonder why she was full of blood?  

Finn question.  When he had the lab run the bloodwork on Hayden, he also had it run on himself.  Elizabeth came in with the results and Hayden was fine and Hayden asked about Finn and Elizabeth said his was 100% fine too.  Finn even joked about patient confidentiality.  Then we see Finn falling down the wall.  Is Finn medically cured but now addicted to that drug he was taking? 

Hey GH, everything @Lipstickdiva said.  Applause!  Applause!  

The writers need to start dipping into Sonny's meds or, if Ava didn't steal them all, Morgan's good ones.  All this whiplash is giving me a headache but I do say kudos to the writer who is living vicariously through Alexis.  At least someone knows what's up.  

I guess it could be Ava.  Girl needs a storyline and her tears at Morgan's death could be because that was truly an accident but why kill or want to appear to kill her brother?  She could have ended him by helping Paul put him away at trial but didn't.

Ava really makes zero sense, not that this matters.  If it is a family member, I want Delia in that chair.  The jewelry certainly matches her style.  

@corita  Thank you for the spoilers!  It helps me determine how many cases Alexis and I will need to get through the upcoming shows.  Heart

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@luvsbulldogs the actress who played on NCIS New Orleans was not the actress who played Claudette but the actress who formerly played Lisa Niles, who went after Patrick.

Brianna BRown ncis-new-orleans

@Tique

Wow....sorry!  You are right about the actress being the one that wanted Patrick!  Thanks for the correction Tique.  Now that I see the pic. I remember her.

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@luvsbulldogs wrote:

Wouldn't Alexis get off the murder charge for self defense?  It appeared that Tom was trying to rape her and then drew a knife on her.

I was watching NCIS New Orleans on the DVR and who appears as the mother of La Salle's  baby but the actress that plays Claudette.  It was one from 2016 but a new one.....maybe 2 or 3 episodes back.  She seems to be on each week lately so I am wondering if she will not be back to GH.  Her acting is pretty bad on there also.  JMO. 

The scenes with Kiki and Dillion are boring...... at least to me.  I am liking the Anna and Valentin story line. 

As for the female boss the we only see the hands of they look to me of a fairly young person.  I do not think that it is Helena.....she  has old looking hands. 

@luvsbulldogs  Alexis would but she'd have to prove that's what happened.  She was completely drunk so not a verifiable source.  She needs an independent witness and fast since Franco is coming for her.  Although watch.  Julian will make all of his evidence disappear and frame the man for it making Liz's head spin even more.

I'm still disappointed Alexis didn't do the whole wonder woman spin thing when she turned the tables on Baker.  I had the music in my head and everything.     Smiley Tongue

@Laura14

Ttrue, Alexis would need a witness.  Maybe a witness will appear out of nowhere....nothing surprises me any more from the writers.  But then I think that you may be right that Julian will make it all go away.  Hmmmm!

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I was thinking the woman is Ava but that doesn't make sense.  No way is it Helena.  Those hands are way, way, way too young.  Did anyone notice they showed her arm, which was wearing a red dress or top/jacket and then in the preview for today, they show Ava in a red dress?  It's like they are trying to stear us in that direction.

No way did Alexis kill Tom.  I'm thinking someone else came along and did it and eventually Alexis will remember that.  Tom was stabbed to death.  How would Alexis not be all bloodied up if she stabbed him to death?  Even if she got home somehow without being noticed, the next morning wouldn't she wonder why she was full of blood?  

Finn question.  When he had the lab run the bloodwork on Hayden, he also had it run on himself.  Elizabeth came in with the results and Hayden was fine and Hayden asked about Finn and Elizabeth said his was 100% fine too.  Finn even joked about patient confidentiality.  Then we see Finn falling down the wall.  Is Finn medically cured but now addicted to that drug he was taking? 

Hey GH, everything @Lipstickdiva said.  Applause!  Applause!  

The writers need to start dipping into Sonny's meds or, if Ava didn't steal them all, Morgan's good ones.  All this whiplash is giving me a headache but I do say kudos to the writer who is living vicariously through Alexis.  At least someone knows what's up.  

I guess it could be Ava.  Girl needs a storyline and her tears at Morgan's death could be because that was truly an accident but why kill or want to appear to kill her brother?  She could have ended him by helping Paul put him away at trial but didn't.

Ava really makes zero sense, not that this matters.  If it is a family member, I want Delia in that chair.  The jewelry certainly matches her style.  

@corita  Thank you for the spoilers!  It helps me determine how many cases Alexis and I will need to get through the upcoming shows.  Heart

--------------------------

According to spoiler stories, you'd better order a truckload!!!  Smiley Happy   I think many of these GH stories will hang on for awhile...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@luvsbulldogs wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@luvsbulldogs wrote:

Wouldn't Alexis get off the murder charge for self defense?  It appeared that Tom was trying to rape her and then drew a knife on her.

I was watching NCIS New Orleans on the DVR and who appears as the mother of La Salle's  baby but the actress that plays Claudette.  It was one from 2016 but a new one.....maybe 2 or 3 episodes back.  She seems to be on each week lately so I am wondering if she will not be back to GH.  Her acting is pretty bad on there also.  JMO. 

The scenes with Kiki and Dillion are boring...... at least to me.  I am liking the Anna and Valentin story line. 

As for the female boss the we only see the hands of they look to me of a fairly young person.  I do not think that it is Helena.....she  has old looking hands. 

@luvsbulldogs  Alexis would but she'd have to prove that's what happened.  She was completely drunk so not a verifiable source.  She needs an independent witness and fast since Franco is coming for her.  Although watch.  Julian will make all of his evidence disappear and frame the man for it making Liz's head spin even more.

I'm still disappointed Alexis didn't do the whole wonder woman spin thing when she turned the tables on Baker.  I had the music in my head and everything.     Smiley Tongue

@Laura14

Ttrue, Alexis would need a witness.  Maybe a witness will appear out of nowhere....nothing surprises me any more from the writers.  But then I think that you may be right that Julian will make it all go away.  Hmmmm!

@luvsbulldogs  HEATHER DID IT!!  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@corita

maybe we won't get bored at some of the storylines like in the past!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Image result for Truck load of booze

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds  Woo hoo!  My home is the one with me out front waving the air traffic controller sticks to back it all up to the garage.  Smiley Very Happy