Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2017 Thread, Spoilers

Nothing here today.  The shooting took over the station.  Happens every time I stay home.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Nothing here today.  The shooting took over the station.  Happens every time I stay home.

@Preds  I must have passed along the black cloud.  If it helps, I'm sure the Atlanta stations are already on 24/7 snow alert broadcasting to everyone what the rain looks like right now.  And no I'm not kidding.  I was not gonna see GH either way today.  Smiley Sad  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 ... I'm depending on everyone here to fill us in on what happened today.  Have a fun weekend playing in your snow.  Ours is melting and that's fine with me. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@Laura14 ... I'm depending on everyone here to fill us in on what happened today.  Have a fun weekend playing in your snow.  Ours is melting and that's fine with me. 

@Preds  If it ever comes, I'm so playing in it , girlfriend!  I get a chance only a couple times a decade now.   Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Preds wrote:

@Preds  If it ever comes, I'm so playing in it , girlfriend!  I get a chance only a couple times a decade now.   Smiley Very Happy

I made a snow angel last year @Laura14.  I'm good for a few years now.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Preds @Laura14 No GH in the midwest. I suspect no one will see it today. Enjoy your weekend!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Preds @Laura14 No GH in the midwest. I suspect no one will see it today. Enjoy your weekend!

Dang @Tique!  Well, we probably didn't miss anything good anyway.  LOL

I'm hibernating and @Laura14 is playing in snow.  Happy Weekend to You and may you do whatever you want to. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@Preds  Nothing here either, and on a Friday afternoon!!!!

I'll be watching it later today/tonight on the prime re-run channel.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Preds  Nothing here either, and on a Friday afternoon!!!!

I'll be watching it later today/tonight on the prime re-run channel.

@PINKdogWOOD ... I expect you to get us up to speed tomorrow!  Heaven forbid we missing something "exciting".  LOL

Honored Contributor

Right on @Preds  I'll be back with ALL the dirt.