Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2017 Thread, Spoilers

And Finn never makes a sound sliding down..not even in that tight spot.lol!

also

How did he muster up the energy to get upto be walking into the meds room   before he gave himself the injection ???

I think that Alexis imagined Tom tapping her on her shoulder...cuse she snapped out of it and he wasn't there..she just remembers sitting at that table drinking with him...i think!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@redwingsgal wrote:

Well, I have heard that Duke is coming back, but I now think that VALENTIN IS DUKE!!!

That is why Anna keeps saying I know his eyes!   He must have had the original plastic surgery redone AGAIN!!!

Also read that Tonya Walker is coming back, the original Jerome, Olivia.

But we also cannot count Helena out as being the boss who is pushing JJ's buttons!

Nooo, I so don't want Duke coming back.  How many times are they going to do that!  But I really don't like Duke!   I wouldn't mind seeing Tonya Walker again...I liked her.

My only other guess about Duke is that he is the one who is controlling JJ.  That could be serving as his revenge.  But the way Anna keeps saying "I know those eyes" makes me believe that V is Duke.  I do agree, now that it has happened, that he would not have slept with Nina and I also cannot explain his connection with Charlotte...

I really like Lulu UNTIL this Charlotte story-so dumb

And now I guess Finn is going to go thru withdrawals from this Zen-Zen (?) drug???

And yes, where is Roxy????

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

Please, let's allow Duke to stay dead, ashes and all. None of the conjectures about him, Valentin etc. make any sense whatsoever. First of all, Duke was never a WSB trainee, so Anna would not have met him there at all. In fact, Duke was a gangster himself when she met him, if my memory serves. He would never return from the dead and treat Anna the way he did, nor would he have been involved in the hostage and murder situation that happened on Cassadine Island. None of it adds up. I could see Ferret Face Jax resurfacing in this, and I'm not even sure Valentin is a Cassadine. In my estimation, Julian Jerome is being handled by Brad's gangster family which has been dropped up to now, but who will be introduced. 

Respected Contributor

Why hasn't Finn made the cure med. for himself like he did for Hayden?  We need an explanation and where is Brad......out of no where he appears and then disappears.

Honored Contributor

Anyone else choke when Mikey said he works too?  When?  Roxy has done more therapy support in the past few months on GH then he has graced the halls of ELQ.  Anyone remember what ELQ looks like?

And I miss Coleman.  Badly.  At least he was a hot smarmy bartender and not what we got going on now.  Boo hiss.

Trusted Contributor

Could Val be Faison, the man that loved Anna. He always seems to come back too.  I do think they should have a new character and not keep bringing these same characters back. My tv was filled up and so I did not get to see General Hospital today and boy, was I mad. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think it's Olivia Jerome running things as far as Julian's concerned.  Hopefully we will find out soon.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@miata1 wrote:

Could Val be Faison, the man that loved Anna. He always seems to come back too.  I do think they should have a new character and not keep bringing these same characters back. My tv was filled up and so I did not get to see General Hospital today and boy, was I mad. 

He is way too young to be Faison. He may be Faison's son, but not Faison himself.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman

I hope we find out more today  who Anna sees in that room from her past. 

Tired of seeing Nina &Val,Lulu,etc.story line!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

So I just realized I'm about to be snowed in for the first time in 3 years by Winter Storm Helena.  Coincidence or big hint to GH to bring a real character back?  I knew Mikos wasn't really dead!  Re-enacting the Ice Princess down here!