Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@corita wrote:

Alexis kill Tom Baker????  Had anyone seen that clip of Tom approaching Alexis in the bar before yesterday???  I know I hadn't seen it.  So many 'off the wall' stories to unfold and I bet they won't conclude until sweeps in February!!!

I find it so repulsive to watch Nina and Val kissing...ick!!!

I don't know that I remember him in the bar, but I do know she ended up in his motel room and had slept with him from her flashbacks. I don't think that was the night that Franco set him free though. 

Honored Contributor

I think Alexis ran into Tom in that same bar twice.  We never saw the second time.  The first time was when she ended up in the motel room with him.  The bar definitely wasn't decorated for x-mas.

The second time, they did the flashback to but we never saw it initially.  She was in the same bar, was tapping her glass on an ornament on the x-mas tree.  Tom came up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder.  She turned around and said "you again" or something like that so I think it was a second encounter.  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chicagoan wrote:

I am not buying into that Valentin is Duke.  Duke was so in love with Anna and would never do that to her.  Today Nina said she was married twice, I wasn't aware of two marriages, Silas and who else or is this to be revealed?  I am so sick of Lulu.

Nina was married for a very short time to Sonny's half brother Rick.  Rick  was working with Nina's mother to have her declared insane so they could get Nina's money. Nina's father left Nina all his money.

Valued Contributor

lol
may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Valued Contributor

@RainCityWoman it is Alexis 2nd encounter with Tom.  They are just now showing Alexis having a flashback at the bar and Tom walking in and saying something like we meet again or hi again.  It all remains to be seen what really played out!  Maybe he tried to rape her and she killed him and she was so drunk she is just now having flashbacks.

Honored Contributor

Struggling to get through GH with Roxy and my own case Alexis shipped out for her number one fan at the moment.  I almost lost a whole bottle with the supposed selfie snap of wedded bliss.  Smiley Sad

I think Claudette is coming back.  What do you think?  She's probably married to Valentine too just to tick Nina off because there's not enough ridiculousness here.

And I ask for Diane and she appears!  And I mention Dr. O and she appears!  Roxy!  Still waiting to see if my girl is okay.  

And Tom Baker was on our screen and in a cage for less than a month and now he's a major murder mystery?  Sabrina 2.0.  A major character like Morgan dies, he gets a day.  If we have a musical montage of Tom Baker's final GH scenes, I'm so moving on....

Valued Contributor

@daisy4 I guess I have totally blocked Rick and Nina from my mind!  Thanks for the heads up!!!!

Valued Contributor

I, too, don't think Duke is Valentine/Valentine is Duke.  If that turns out to be the case, I'm outta here.

I am so totally over LuLu.  Its all about her and her needs.  If she had any common sense, she would realize that she slowly needs to allow Charlotte to get to know her vs be an instant family.

Where is this new bar that everybody now goes to?  Franco, Alcolexis, JJ, Tom. Maybe thats where Epiphany and Roxie hang out- just in a back room.

Finn- fix yourself.  Sliding down a wall like a wilting flower is getting old.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman

I really think that Alexis is getting scared while remembering things while she was drinking and its scaring her..i think she thinks she killed Tom!

Sam is finally noticing as is JJ. and   i believe  Diane will make her get help that she needs!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Valued Contributor

@pepes mom... lol  The seedy part of town must be the new hip place to drown your sorrows!  How is it that Finn slides down a wall in a busy hospital and nobody sees it!  I hope they didn't use Roxy for body parts!!!!!