Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2017 Thread, Spoilers

Roxy drink.jpg

Bring on February sweeps!  

Honored Contributor

Nice moves @Laura14 ...

Image result for air traffic controller gifLOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Nice moves @Laura14 ...

Image result for air traffic controller gifLOL

@Preds  LOL but he's obviously sober.  I'll be taking up a lot more dance space with my moves and I may not be wearing all those clothes if it's a really bad viewing week.   Pray for my neighbors now. Smiley WinkSmiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 I agree Ava makes no sense.  But they seem to be putting us in that direction. Those hands look super young though.  Crazy idea.  Could it be Nelle?  But why?  That doesn't make sense either. Scratch that.   Whoever it is has very pale, baby smooth, totally unmarked, unblemished hands.   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Laura14 I agree Ava makes no sense.  But they seem to be putting us in that direction. Those hands look super young though.  Crazy idea.  Could it be Nelle?  But why?  That doesn't make sense either. Scratch that.   Whoever it is has very pale, baby smooth, totally unmarked, unblemished hands.   

@Lipstickdiva  I'm going with Jocelyn Jax, final answer.  Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

I don't think we can judge the character by what their hands look like.  It is probably someone hanging around the set that they dress just for the hand shots.  That way they don't have to pay the actress the big bucks until she is revealed.  They had an extra play Jason before Billy Miller came on set.  They just never showed his face.  Also, for Y&R fans, they did the hands only scenes for a while before they even hired an actor to replace Adam.

Who was the boy in the picture that Jason found?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The boy in the picture is Lucas which means the spoilers about girl mob boss being Olivia Jerome or a member of the Jerome family are probably right. His mom (Cheryl I think her name was) also had one kidney so y'all see where this is going...

Anyone else sit back and put their feet up when Nelle threw Bobbi's past in her face? Oh no she didn't!

Bobbi already told you she was a Spencer girl. Luke himself couldn't do any more justice to these scenes. You go girl! Bobbi is back! She's gonna have her hands full when Lucas' mom resurrects though so bumpy ride is probably an understatement.

And don't you just love it when the writers don't know how to get their characters out of a locked room so they just don't explain it.  Lazy!!  At least google it and steal from someone else.  I'd take a lock pick and run for your life at this point.  How hard was that?  Two seconds, I had a solution.  

Line of the day from Julian to Alexis:  So you're just going to keep racking up accidents and body counts?

Seems to have worked for him....Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Yes @Laura14, that was Jake in the pic that Jason put in his pocket.  And I love your idea that Cheryl Stansberry could be the boss!!  Great call and blast from the past!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@lizzys wrote:

I don't think we can judge the character by what their hands look like.  It is probably someone hanging around the set that they dress just for the hand shots.  That way they don't have to pay the actress the big bucks until she is revealed.  They had an extra play Jason before Billy Miller came on set.  They just never showed his face.  Also, for Y&R fans, they did the hands only scenes for a while before they even hired an actor to replace Adam.

Who was the boy in the picture that Jason found?

But it would make no sense and be totally unbelievable to have an 80 year old be revealed after what we saw.  That's what I'm getting at.  It might not be the actual actress' hands but they would have to be somewhat similar.

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

Yes @Laura14, that was Jake in the pic that Jason put in his pocket.  And I love your idea that Cheryl Stansberry could be the boss!!  Great call and blast from the past!

@redwingsgal@Laura14 so was it Lucas or Jake? 

I thought it was Jake but Jason seemed unphased by the photo.  

I know this is petty but I just wish they would quit having Alexis heavy breathing all the time like she just ran a marathon.