Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2016 Thread

@cowboy sam wrote:

Stupid writers..!!!

Spoiler
who would try to give someone cpr while in a burning cabin  and door wide open  opened when she could have been pulled outside by her feet????

I said the same thing as that scene was going on.  But then LuLu said she couldn't pull her out.  LOL

Valued Contributor

The fire scene was so stupid. I would have grabbed the back of the chair and dragged it out. Then, untie Val and perform CPR. But I guess that wouldn't have been so "dramatic and exciting".

I wonder how much these writers get paid??

Esteemed Contributor

@Eager2Learn wrote:

The fire scene was so stupid. I would have grabbed the back of the chair and dragged it out. Then, untie Val and perform CPR. But I guess that wouldn't have been so "dramatic and exciting".

I wonder how much these writers get paid??

You also probably wouldn't have run into a burning cabin with your backpack containing your car keys and your cell phone and then left it in the cabin.

Respected Contributor

Ah, Shari Belafonte!  It's been ages since I've seen her.  She's an old lady now.  So am I.  But she looks good.

Honored Contributor

Well ,it looks like Oliva finally has a story line!!

I am really not liking Dante ..just shaking my head!!!!

I did smile at Scotty and Johnny tho.Heart

hmm wasn't expecting the person who was at Anna's door to help her !

He sure gets around..lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

@SaRina----I thought that was Shari Belafonte, but then thought ' she just passed away.  That was Natalie Cole.   Oh my brain.----------tedEbear

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

GH is Back!!  Best episode since back in the day.   With the exception of Olivia and the writer who decided to interrupt my soap with her personal agenda, I loved it!

Did y'all see Andre's expression when Johnny got hauled in?  The man is a double agent. Guarantee the power animal is a bug so he can work both sides.

Scotty plus Johnny = Smiley LOL  

I love Johnny's interpretation of his Miranda rights.   Johnny, I got your bail money!

And finally Lulu decks the witch.  Wish you let her burn didn't you, sweetheart?

Robert Heart Anna   Awwwwwwww!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I loved the throw down between Lulu and Val. I don't like either one of them, so I really couldn't pick a side. I wish it had gone on longer. AMC used to have lengthy throw downs between Erica and Natalia. Those were hilarious.

Honored Contributor

WOW!!  I'm way behind on this soap.  I have it on DVR I'd better spend the weekend getting caught up.

I just can't stand Val.  I've never liked her.  I know she's just an actress playing a part, but she's why I haven't been watching it.  She just reminds me of fingernails on a chalkboard!  Ha!

Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to watch that episode.

Valued Contributor

I started watching the 1/18 episode; couldn't get through it. Too ridiculous.  Will have to wait until later tonight or tomorrow to catch today's episode.  Sound so much better.  

I wish Lulu would have left Val as well, but then that would be one less story line the writers would have to goof up.  

Ahhh, Johnny is a cutie pie.  Hope he escapes again and is on the run for a potential return.  

Helen852