Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@CLHS68 wrote:

JMO but if people don't enjoy GH for whatever reason then they should stop watching and not post here. I love Gh and have watched for many years. It is a fun way to escape our daily lives.so if it is not true to life so what it is just a show not real. Sometimes we are anxious to see how things turn out but all will be revealed in time. What I don't like is bringing this other guy in to play Jason when he in no way acts like Jason would. I do not like them bringing people in from other show playing the part they did on another show if you must bring them create a new role for them.

I watch a lot of "junky" tv including the housewives shows.  Some of them frustrate me to no end.

But I will continue to watch and continue to comment regardless of whether I still love the show or not.

Honored Contributor

@Imadickens

I 'm so sorry about you  dear friend  (((((hugs))))

Maybe your spoiler is true.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

Same here!

Yep...love coming here to read spoilers,posters chating,etc...

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Ilovetea

I would be very sad and upset if Tracy left GHSmiley Sad

So i hope its not true!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman

I haven't watched anything that Susan has been in..so from what i've read..i agree we can do without her on GH!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

We knew it wouldn’t be forever, but we didn’t realize Tonja Walker’s return to daytime as Olivia Jerome on General Hospital would be this short.

According to the actress’s Facebook page, she taped her last scenes today, but they won’t air until mid-March. So, we still get Olivia around for another month.

According to SoapHub

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Ahhh geez. So Curtis and Jason are going to think Ava is behind all of this.  Sigh.   

Valued Contributor

@Preds wrote:

We knew it wouldn’t be forever, but we didn’t realize Tonja Walker’s return to daytime as Olivia Jerome on General Hospital would be this short.

According to the actress’s Facebook page, she taped her last scenes today, but they won’t air until mid-March. So, we still get Olivia around for another month.

According to SoapHub

This doesn't really surprise me if only because it seems they have their regulars on so sparingly. I don't know what actors have what type of contract but certain character we used to see ALL the time seem to be making guest appearances of late. So it seems about right her return would be limited. 

Esteemed Contributor

So suddenly Felicia is getting some air time. The most inconsequential, ridiculous character on the show, and they gave her half the show yesterday. Let's see, she was an "Aztec princess, a "detective,"  a "boxer," a "mayoral candidate," and now she's an "interior designer." Help me out. I'm sure there are several other things  she has been on that show. She's a veritable "woman for all seasons." Like Michael, with no training, she just steps into a job. In Michael's case, he's suddenly a CEO. 

Honored Contributor

I hope that Sonny finds a excuse to go upstairs before Carly sees that bra to foil Nell's payback plan!!!!

preds 06-21-20