Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@redwingsgal wrote:

OMG @Preds, you have made my day!!!

Nora Hannon Gannon Buchanan back in my life!!??   YIPPPEEEEE!!!

I can see her now v Diane/Alexis in court!!!  Working with Jordan and Anna!!!

Maybe some strong, smart women back to GH!!!

Stop it.  That was her name?  ROFLOL

Anyhow, I remember her but never watched OLTL.  I seem to recall she was on As the World Turns years and years ago. 

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

With all due respect to the happy people, this is GH not OLTL.  Familiarize yourself with PC and our characters and start writing for them.  Don't give up.  OLTL was cancelled for a reason.

And if we are going to rip off Disney fairytales to give characters like Valentin a backstory, then please cancel this one as well.  It is just beyond ridiculous.  

I mean did Franco take an Uber to Liz/Baker's house?  And when the girl has to brush the guy's hair back after a kiss, do we not have enough money in the budget for scissors?  

Don't get me started on anything else like his fighting ability after walking away from his wheelchair.  

And Laura, check your spoiled brat of a daughter and Anna does know what it's like to lose a child.  Robin, like NIk, was "dead" for years too.  History people!!  Know the show's history!!  

I'm seriously about to move on.  But one more thing.  

Jason, last I checked, Sonny is on house arrest and gets arrested if he moves out of his home.  From the previews, it looks like we are rewriting that too.  

Why would I invest in this show any more when the entire story line is rewritten week to week?  Tristan Rogers just came back to Y&R.  I think I'm going to go play there for a bit. At least they only lose their minds once a month or so instead of every other day.  

Helpful hint:  some of the characters are supposed to be bipolar.  The writers are not.   

@Laura14, Listen here missy, you aren't going anywhere.  I didn't want to have to get tough but I will.  You are going to keep watching GH, I don't care how much you hate it, and you are going to keep posting your commentary because, well darn it, I like it.  Woman Tongue 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  You're very sweet.  Heart  

I'm giving them February sweeps (maybe) and then I'm done.  I'm getting older.   I don't have as many brain cells to lose anymore and this show has just gotten way beyond even soap opera stupid.  

ABC needs to get off the Disney pixie dust and write a watchable show or I'll make like Tinkerbelle and fly away.  And my wand is going to be buried somewhere unpleasant in an executive's backside when I do.  

I've been watching since I was a little girl in the early 80s.  How sad is that to finally give up on my first ever adult show?  Smiley Sad

That takes some doing ABC.  Takes some real effort or actually real lack thereof.  Smiley Frustrated    

Esteemed Contributor

@tedEbear wrote:

@kelsey17--Haven't you ever noticed that all fake preggers hold their stomachs?  Real, never seem to touch tummy all time. 

haha....you could be right!! it really just drives me nuts how she keeps HOLDING her stomach.........haha..Most people prob don't even notice!  Thanks for the response

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I read the spoilers on the internet..... Morgan will not be back .. it seems he wants to return to GH but because he left without finishing his contract year they don't want him back BUT, Nicholas left because of contract disputes & he will be returning to GH soon ... seems that there is more money in the budget now that Morgan is gone so Nicholas will be returning to GH ..., Nicholas will be played by the same actor!!!!

Oh.....didn't know...i thought they were gonna bring back the Morgan character but not w/this last Morgan actor ....which i was happy about...i never thought he was a good actor.....and so full of angst that it was just too much and continuous...............i would have liked to see a new actor who would play his storyline a bit more lighter instead of so dark..............................I did like the Nicholas actor and it would be nice for him to come back 

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

With all due respect to the happy people, this is GH not OLTL.  Familiarize yourself with PC and our characters and start writing for them.  Don't give up.  OLTL was cancelled for a reason.

And if we are going to rip off Disney fairytales to give characters like Valentin a backstory, then please cancel this one as well.  It is just beyond ridiculous.  

I mean did Franco take an Uber to Liz/Baker's house?  And when the girl has to brush the guy's hair back after a kiss, do we not have enough money in the budget for scissors?  

Don't get me started on anything else like his fighting ability after walking away from his wheelchair.  

And Laura, check your spoiled brat of a daughter and Anna does know what it's like to lose a child.  Robin, like NIk, was "dead" for years too.  History people!!  Know the show's history!!  

I'm seriously about to move on.  But one more thing.  

Jason, last I checked, Sonny is on house arrest and gets arrested if he moves out of his home.  From the previews, it looks like we are rewriting that too.  

Why would I invest in this show any more when the entire story line is rewritten week to week?  Tristan Rogers just came back to Y&R.  I think I'm going to go play there for a bit. At least they only lose their minds once a month or so instead of every other day.  

Helpful hint:  some of the characters are supposed to be bipolar.  The writers are not.   

@Laura14

Well said Laura!  I agree with everything that you said especially the one about bringing people in from OLTL.  It went off the air for a reason as you said.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I noticed that all the other actress's do or did the same thing with putting their hand on their belly or rubbing it and it does drive me nuts too.  Another thing that drives me nuts is that they are constantly fixing their hair and pushing it back.....if it bothers you that much then cut it!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So isn't today's show giving us hints about who Nelle is and who she belongs to.  Have you all figured it out yet?  I think I got it.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

So isn't today's show giving us hints about who Nelle is and who she belongs to.  Have you all figured it out yet?  I tink I got it.

I still haven't seen yesterday's show.  LOL  I do want this Nelle business out in the open already.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  You have some catching up to do.  I think they'll be spilling all the beans on Nelle very soon.