Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@BeckiWV

are you thinking that Lu lu will get the little girl but i think i'm wrong and Anna will be his new love live?

Previews on tv ..show that Nelle is going to start messing with Sonny's wife.... Nelle better be careful or it will back fire big time and i  want to happen..lol!

looks like Robin will be on Monday.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@daisy4, regarding your spoiler, that is where I think it will lead.  Do you by chance remember if your mom had the migraines, itchiness after shower, etc., that Anna said she had?

I also read

Spoiler
via CDL that it will turn out that Griffin is the match; therefore, he is really Duke and Anna's son.

At the time my Mom was sick I was very young.  The only thing I remember was she was very tired all the time and went for B 12 shots all the time.  There really wasn't any treatment for it back then.  She died in less than a year from when she was diagnosed.  Things have changed a lot since then, and they do have treatments now.

The rash and the flushing/sweats are also indicative of what my mom had which was Hodgkins disease but the clot and migraines don't fit in with that.  I wasn't thinking about leukemia. 

I have thought all along that Griffin was really Anna's son.  

Esteemed Contributor

I cannot wait for Julian's sister's GH contract to end!  She makes such pouty faces and does nothing but whine!  Don't think she has added much to the show...

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@BeckiWV

are you thinking that Lu lu will get the little girl but i think i'm wrong and Anna will be his new love live?

Previews on tv ..show that Nelle is going to start messing with Sonny's wife.... Nelle better be careful or it will back fire big time and i  want to happen..lol!

looks like Robin will be on Monday.

I do think Lulu will eventually end up with Charlotte.  I don't see Valetin and Nina lasting long time but I don't know if he and Ann would either.  I expect they will have some kind of fling though.  Time will tell.  

I cannot wait until Sonny squashes Nell like the bug she is, LOL.  

Honored Contributor

@corita

I agree..why was she wrote into the story line as even Ava  doesn't even remember that she had a sister! lol!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

Nelle's plans Monday at the cabin didn't go like she planned ...Mikey tagging along and then a snow storm...oh, yeah!

lol!

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

Seeing Mike and Nelle just make me want Nurse Santiago back, stat.  Darn that Paul anyway.  

Respected Contributor

Yes!!! Back to the hospital and the Qs.

Esteemed Contributor

I found an interesting wrap up of current GH storylines on

this website:

http://soapcentral.com/gh/content/scoop/twoscoops

Respected Contributor

When Sam "dropped" her phone on that bridge....PLEASE

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it