Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@moejoe

I was shocked at the way she looked Wednesday!Smiley Sad

Wonder why the changed her hair coloring style.?.unless for us to look at it instead of her thin face,etc..not flattering at all.

I'm really hoping that she isn't ill,if so sending healing thoughts to her.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@moejoe  Yeah, wha't up with 'Maxie'?  I did know she was off for awhile but don't know why.  Do you know Ms MJ?  She doesn't look well, been losing wght I've noticed as well, and I too was surprised at the hairdo.  I hope she's okay and nothing serious going on.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The first day I only noticed the bangs because I really disliked them.  Yesterday I noticed her hair looks extremely thin.  I'm not sure if she was wearing extensions before that gave her hair a lot of volume and now she's not or if she's losing hair.   

There were lots and lots of rumors in the past about her having anorexia.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

The first day I only noticed the bangs because I really disliked them.  Yesterday I noticed her hair looks extremely thin.  I'm not sure if she was wearing extensions before that gave her hair a lot of volume and now she's not or if she's losing hair.   

There were lots and lots of rumors in the past about her having anorexia.

------------------------

I noticed the thin hair in the back when Maxie turned.  I was also wondering about the recent make-up on some of the GH ladies - Maxie and Ava.  Are they into the "dead man walking" look???  Some ladies are showing a really pale face, no color on the lips and dark, dark ringed made up eyes!!

Trusted Contributor

When they went back in time and showed Maxie previously then I could see that she was thinner.  She should not have called Lulu and Lulu just isn't wise enough to turn around and walk away from a bad situation even though she wants her daughter, sometimes, she just wants the last word and that simply isn't smart in the long run.

Contributor

I read that she had some sort of stress related problem with her health, right after her divorce or separation from her husband, not sure which....at that time, she was off for a little while, some sort of skin problem on her face that makeup could not hide, but she definitely looks worse now than she did back then.....

Esteemed Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

So suddenly Felicia is getting some air time. The most inconsequential, ridiculous character on the show, and they gave her half the show yesterday. Let's see, she was an "Aztec princess, a "detective,"  a "boxer," a "mayoral candidate," and now she's an "interior designer." Help me out. I'm sure there are several other things  she has been on that show. She's a veritable "woman for all seasons." Like Michael, with no training, she just steps into a job. In Michael's case, he's suddenly a CEO. 

Totally agree @RainCityWoman.  Never has she been a great actress (I only liked her cuz of Frisco!!)  But I do think the interior designer is just a ruse between her and Bobbi (worst actress ever) to get in Nelle's apartment.  I am not sure I am right, but it is my guess they are making this up

Oh, for sure, it was a ruse, but you'd think if you chose something to pose as, you'd at least know a lot about it. Otherwise, you'd be exposed in no time, though I don't think Nell was fooled by her at all. It's just that I am always amused at the random things Felicia ends up doing. The only thing she couldn't be is a good mother. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

Well all knew what Maxie was going to do.-..call Lulu to come and get the little girl to take her  away from Val!!!

Why, didn't Curtis & Jason stay and listen for voices after Jerome left his sister yesterday and they wasn't going to follow him???...as she was talking out loud and they would  heard her voice to  know the sister wasn't Ava??????

Because that would have made too much sense.  Now Sonny is getting ahold of that and we know he's going to fly off the handle thinking Ava is behind all this. 

Sonny is a pita. Most of the time Tough Guy lets someone else do his dirty work. His contriteness after some of his violence backfires on him or his family, never lasts more than a nano second before he is making threats again. I also get sick of him trying to use Jason as his henchman. Leave Jason alone and let him be happy with his family. Of course I am biased because I NEVER have liked Sonny Corinthos. He's a two bit thug who gets away with murder...literally. AJ will never be avenged.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CLHS68 wrote:

We know Ava did not plant the bomb but she is still responsible because she switched the pills. Had she not done that Morgan would not have been having an episode and would not have taken the car so I do not feel sorry for her whatever she gets. Olivia needs to pay too.

And don't forget. She is a murderess who STILL has not done time for her crimes. Of course, neither has Valentin or Julian.

Esteemed Contributor

News about Lulu - spoiler - CDL

Spoiler
Emme Rylan’s tummy getting bigger and bigger by the day and harder to hide. Expect some action on the custody case soon, more Lulu antics, and then a kidnapping to get her out of the way for a few months while the actress enjoys her maternity leave for baby number three.  Kidnapping supposedly planned by Valentin.