Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February 2017 Thread, Spoilers

I was also wondering about that..yep..have Val be the bad guy again..lol!

I can't believe that Alexia would be telling so much about her family in detail to a stranger...think Sam has her detective radar on.

At the end of show..i think that Anna will  see her /or hear her voice and remember that it's Jerome's sister at the hospital.

I hope i am making sense.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Valued Contributor

Wondering how long it will be before Anna and Oliva/Liv actually bump into each other. Probably soon as Tonya Walker already filmed her final scenes.  Wish they would wrap up the Nelle s/l soon.  Maybe they have no idea where to take it.  Is she Michaels's sister, is she Carly's sister (1/2 sister), who's her father?   Off to check CDL to see if there's any good spoilers.

Helen852
Honored Contributor

Storms/Maxie should stop filming immediately, she looks terrible.  I'm tring to understand how Alexis wouldn't recall that Julian had another sister.  Olivia J is meeting Alexis in public places and could clearly be seen by Anna who would recognize her in a NY minute.

Honored Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

Storms/Maxie should stop filming immediately, she looks terrible.  I'm tring to understand how Alexis wouldn't recall that Julian had another sister.  Olivia J is meeting Alexis in public places and could clearly be seen by Anna who would recognize her in a NY minute.

How wouldn't Ava remember she had a sister?  Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly but didn't Jason or Sonny say something about what Julian said about his sister, in front of Ava? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva@SydneyH

Friday...Anna was near the elavator and Olivia was close by...so hopefully they will see each other!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam  And here we are EST Monday 2P ten minutes into the show we see Anna and JJ's sis just about to find each other hanging at the hospital and what the heck happens??????????

Important news break-in - I for one do not care to hear this same press conf b/t the Canadian leader with a business person (you all know who I'm talking about).

How dare they do this again at the 2PM ESTime slot to pre-empt yet another GH.  Why oh why do they do this?  Many of us do not care about this stuff not to mention we'll hear an hour's worth of re-cap and the see it all in the 3hrs of news tonight.

I am SO griped!!!!! 

This person just goes on and on and on and on....he never speaks his own words and must read from a piece of paper AND reads like a three year old (certainly no offense to 3yr olds!!!).

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@SydneyH wrote:

How wouldn't Ava remember she had a sister?  Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly but didn't Jason or Sonny say something about what Julian said about his sister, in front of Ava? 

Given that so many people come back from the dead in Port Charles all of their memories seem fleeting. Olivia's history with Duke should make everyone familiar with her since Duke is frequently talked about by the characters. 

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD, I'm in the same time zone so you mean to tell me no GH?  Ridiculous. 

Esteemed Contributor

Fifteen more days of February. Time for the GH sweeps to end some of these aged stories...yippee!!!

Please Sonny, get rid of Nelle!!  But not before we know all the details involved with this conflict!!  I am so sick of this story!!

Well, little Nurse Amy...what a betrayal to her fellow nurses!!  Of course, the hospital will be saved.

Despite her violent migraine, Anna has to recognize Julian's sister's voice!!  We know that sis' stint on GH will be a short one.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not following something.  Julian was the head of the Jerome organization.  Do you mean he doesn't have enough ties still that he can take care of Olivia?  Setting up Ava is stupid.  But I never saw it coming that Buzz would be playing the cops. 

How many days has Hayden been at work at GH?  The nurses met at the Floating Rib, had a sick out, Michael has been called back and forth because he's on the board ya know, and Hayden is still in the same outfit, on the same day of work.  ROFLOL

Everything about the hospital is so ridiculous anymore it's like a bad comedy.  What hospital would even think to run without any nursing staff?  There are services you can contact to get nurses.  Not GH.  They are going to go at it without any nurses. 

Then we have Finn, making up stories to Griffin about an IV and not knowing where they are kept.  Oh don't worry.  IV's are kept right on a  cart in the hallway so anyone could grab one, contaminate them, whatever.  Don't all hospitals keep IVs right there out in the open?  You never know when someone will want an IV.  Not to mention, an IV of what?  Antibiotics, pain meds, fluids..........I guess everyone at GH just gets the same kind of IV!  LOL