Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ February 2017 Thread, Spoilers

How could Anna 'forget' her relationship with a crippled, disfigured man during her stint at the WSB?  Speaking of  Cassadines, I miss Stefan ..............

Stefan.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February 2017 Thread, Spoilers

I still cannot decide if Val is good or bad.  I am leaning towards bad.  Lulu

is very annoying!  I liked her at one time but the writers have turned her into a whinning and annoying person.  She is running around like a chicken with its head cut off and not thinking at all about what she is doing or Charlotte.

Esteemed Contributor

Always liked Stephen Nichols when i watched him years ago as  Patch on Days...........................

When are they gonna have a new Morgan show up...thought it would be by now....

And please make Franco  more "normal"..........enough crazy loon.......................

And PLEASE stop with Sam holding her belly in every scene since she found out she was pregnant....ugh...

I guess they are getting Alexis back to her strong normal self..........but if they do...i hope they don't make her fall back in love with Julian...really ? after he threatens her with a knife to her throat?  Not realistic...

When is Bobbi Spencer going to figure out what Nell is all about?

Esteemed Contributor

I read the spoilers on the internet..... Morgan will not be back .. it seems he wants to return to GH but because he left without finishing his contract year they don't want him back BUT, Nicholas left because of contract disputes & he will be returning to GH soon ... seems that there is more money in the budget now that Morgan is gone so Nicholas will be returning to GH ..., Nicholas will be played by the same actor!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@kelsey17--Haven't you ever noticed that all fake preggers hold their stomachs?  Real, never seem to touch tummy all time. 

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Spoiler

One Life to Live fans get ready. You’re about to get Nora Hannon Gannon Buchanan back on your screens via General Hospital.

Executive Producer Frank Valentini tweeted out the news.

Hillary B. Smith played OLTL’s Nora from for two decades, from 1992 until the show’s demise in 2012. The legal eagle will certainly find some friendly fellow female power attorneys when we assume she’ll join Nancy Lee Grahn’s Alexis and Carolyn Hennesey’s Diane.

There’s no word yet on whether Smith’s stay in PC is for the long or short term, but we definitely can’t wait to see this familiar daytime face again.

GH typically does something special each February, calling it Fan February.

Could this be the new DA?

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

OMG @Preds, you have made my day!!!

Nora Hannon Gannon Buchanan back in my life!!??   YIPPPEEEEE!!!

I can see her now v Diane/Alexis in court!!!  Working with Jordan and Anna!!!

Maybe some strong, smart women back to GH!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

OMG @Preds, you have made my day!!!

Nora Hannon Gannon Buchanan back in my life!!??   YIPPPEEEEE!!!

I can see her now v Diane/Alexis in court!!!  Working with Jordan and Anna!!!

Maybe some strong, smart women back to GH!!!

We need some strong, smart women back @redwingsgal!

Honored Contributor

With all due respect to the happy people, this is GH not OLTL.  Familiarize yourself with PC and our characters and start writing for them.  Don't give up.  OLTL was cancelled for a reason.

And if we are going to rip off Disney fairytales to give characters like Valentin a backstory, then please cancel this one as well.  It is just beyond ridiculous.  

I mean did Franco take an Uber to Liz/Baker's house?  And when the girl has to brush the guy's hair back after a kiss, do we not have enough money in the budget for scissors?  

Don't get me started on anything else like his fighting ability after walking away from his wheelchair.  

And Laura, check your spoiled brat of a daughter and Anna does know what it's like to lose a child.  Robin, like NIk, was "dead" for years too.  History people!!  Know the show's history!!  

I'm seriously about to move on.  But one more thing.  

Jason, last I checked, Sonny is on house arrest and gets arrested if he moves out of his home.  From the previews, it looks like we are rewriting that too.  

Why would I invest in this show any more when the entire story line is rewritten week to week?  Tristan Rogers just came back to Y&R.  I think I'm going to go play there for a bit. At least they only lose their minds once a month or so instead of every other day.  

Helpful hint:  some of the characters are supposed to be bipolar.  The writers are not.