Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February 2016 Thread

[ Edited ]

Hey, I could go for some Franco/Oh! action. That would be such fun. I can see her now in a dominatrix bustier, garters, and whips, a la Dr. Frankenturter.

Respected Contributor

@luvsbulldogs wrote:

I know I missed the scene with Hayden and the new guy yesterday.  Did he call her Rachael and if so did Nick hear him because in the honeymoon scene Nick called her Rachael.....where did Nik get that from?

I have a feeling that Nick and Hayden are not really married and that Nick set it all up and paid them all off for it not really to be a legal marriage.  Just a feeling that I have. 

I do know that Tracy knows Hayden is really Rachel.  She found some dirt on her and said that it would tear apart the Qs apart if they ever found out.  That is why Hayden is doing Tracy's dirty work.  My GUESS is that Hayden is a sister of Emily, and was given up for adoption, so now she is in PC to exact revenge for her sis living the life with the Qs.  I know, it is a long shot!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@luvsbulldogs wrote:

I know I missed the scene with Hayden and the new guy yesterday.  Did he call her Rachael and if so did Nick hear him because in the honeymoon scene Nick called her Rachael.....where did Nik get that from?

I have a feeling that Nick and Hayden are not really married and that Nick set it all up and paid them all off for it not really to be a legal marriage.  Just a feeling that I have. 

I do know that Tracy knows Hayden is really Rachel.  She found some dirt on her and said that it would tear apart the Qs apart if they ever found out.  That is why Hayden is doing Tracy's dirty work.  My GUESS is that Hayden is a sister of Emily, and was given up for adoption, so now she is in PC to exact revenge for her sis living the life with the Qs.  I know, it is a long shot!!

@redwingsgal, thanks for that info...I missed Tracy sayng that.  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Wow, new doc is handsome and Catholic.  And Sonny still outacted him in a wheelchair.  Close but no Johnny.  

If he is into plagues, I smell Helena Cassadine and Nik's cousin arriving in PC.  Neurosurgeon, I think not.  But I'll bet he's real familiar with Jason's "chip."

Kudos to the whole med side effect story.  Didn't see that coming.  Applause to the writers for commiting to this story all the way.

But someone please tell Michelle Stafford to stop writing in her personal life.  We've done the Nina motherhood story.  Reveal Kiki and let's move on and please give Franco more to do.  I think he would make an awesome boytoy for Dr O as his rebound chick.  Smiley Wink

Something is definitely up with that new "doctor."  But he's some eye candy for awhile.

Honored Contributor

Liz now needs a new home..where will she go ??

Nic's castle?

Loved the scene with PAUL and his son and the cuff links!!!

Paul getting told off by his son made my hour of the show...lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Spoiler
yes, she moves in with Nik.
Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardensla wrote:
Spoiler
yes, she moves in with Nik.

Oh boy. I smell a cat fight between the old and the new lovers. Don't know about Rebecca Herbst, but Rebecca Buddig is a master at cat fights from her days on AMC.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Okay, if the writers are going with a Liz-Franco love story...don't.  

So I know this is supposed to be tragic but who laughed with me when the home went kablooey?  I hear your snickers.  How does Jason and/or Sam still have hair and eyebrows?  And she woke up fast, didn't she?  Shot of oxygen and the girl is okay.

So let's see what the score is:  

Liz-took your husband away by lying for months

VS

Sam-stalks your kid and blew up your home

And you all thought Lulu was a shrew against Valerie.  Take notes, Lesley Lu. This is how revenge is done.

Anna, Anna, Anna, spilling your guts to the double agent.  You're slipping girl.  Paul is keeping tabs on you.  Andre is keeping tabs on you and Jordan for whatever Paul's end game is.  I need a chess board.

By the way, did Cam and Aiden blow up too and nobody cared?  I didn't hear anyone say a word about where they are although I suppose they would be at Grams.  I'd like to see that note to school tomorrow about why they don't have their homework with them too.  Um, Mom ticked off my dad's wife and, um, she kind of blew our house up with my worksheets inside...     

Honored Contributor

I'm caught up to yesterday.

re Monica

The steroid thing makes the most sense as Barry Manilow has the same issue.  He loads up on steroids for performances because of his hip problems and it really makes his face puffy and distorted.

I think Monica's flat hair makes it look worse than it is.  There was a day when she went through professional hair and makeup and her hair was fuller (may have been a wig) and her face didn't look as distorted. 

I wonder if contract characters don't get the luxury of hair and makeup and have to do their own. 

re Robert & Anna & Mac & Felicia

Not enough screen time, but would be happy to see all 4 working together on this going forward.

re Sam in the basement

I'm glad to see their getting more use out of that basement set they used for Luke's kidnapping.  I hate to see money wasted.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

That business with Liz's house had me laughing.  First, Jason enters the house, everyone can hear the smoke detector beeping, and he heads upstairs, not in the direction of the smoke detector!!!  Then in slow motion, we have Jason, carrying Sam out of the house, who is balled up like a baby kangaroo with Jason being the pouch.  The house blows to smithereens, Jason and Sam go flying and slam onto the ground but wham.  Both are awake and it's all good.

Liz then gets a call at the hospital, from a neighbor, about her burning house and she doesn't give a carp about it.  Yes her son is in the hospital but he's not dying and she was already told he was being given medicine that would make him sleep through the night.  Hello Liz.  Do you not realize you are now homeless?  All your clothing is gone. All you children's clothing is gone.  All your personal items, photos, kids' toys, papers, etc. all up in smoke. 

I would think if someone called me and told me my house was burning to the ground, I would be a little more worked up and I'd certainly make my way home.  I can't imagine I would think "eh.  I can't worry about that right now" and keep it moving.