Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February 2016 Thread

The new GH dude is not a bad replacement for Dr. Patrick,  :-)   although I hope he washes the grease out of his hair at some point.

Esteemed Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

The new GH dude is not a bad replacement for Dr. Patrick,  :-)   although I hope he washes the grease out of his hair at some point.

---------------------------

Agree...but he does have amazing skin!!  He looks familiar, wonder where from???

Honored Contributor

hmmm Jason to the rescureSam again..i wondered if they would have smoke alarms go off..lol

Cute new doc taking Patrick's old job today...

Kiki has no personality at all !Mikey threw his pills away again!

Why does Nina want a baby right now?

Can't wait for the will to be read next week..lol!

Was Rachel a former call girl????

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Valued Contributor

Does anyone else think that Nina's interest in a baby will be a way to connect that storyline to her actually being Kiki's mom (instead of Ava)?   Not sure if that's true; but, I think I remember discussion speculating that Nina is her real mom.

Valued Contributor

@Julie_23, I would actually like to see that Nina turns out to be Kiki's real mom!  Anything to get Ava out of the picture as her mom.  What a nightmare she's been!

SerenityNow!
"Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her; still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings." ~Victor Hugo
Esteemed Contributor

Give me some Billy Miller anyday.  I don't even like Steve Burton on Y&R.

Esteemed Contributor

No, it's his business.

Esteemed Contributor

@Julie23 wrote:

Does anyone else think that Nina's interest in a baby will be a way to connect that storyline to her actually being Kiki's mom (instead of Ava)?   Not sure if that's true; but, I think I remember discussion speculating that Nina is her real mom.

I hope so. Ava should never be anyone's mother.

Esteemed Contributor

New neurosurgeon = hubba, hubba handsome, whoa!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow, new doc is handsome and Catholic.  And Sonny still outacted him in a wheelchair.  Close but no Johnny.  

If he is into plagues, I smell Helena Cassadine and Nik's cousin arriving in PC.  Neurosurgeon, I think not.  But I'll bet he's real familiar with Jason's "chip."

Kudos to the whole med side effect story.  Didn't see that coming.  Applause to the writers for commiting to this story all the way.

But someone please tell Michelle Stafford to stop writing in her personal life.  We've done the Nina motherhood story.  Reveal Kiki and let's move on and please give Franco more to do.  I think he would make an awesome boytoy for Dr O as his rebound chick.  Smiley Wink