Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December Thread

On 12/9/2014 BeckiWV said:

I wish Alexis would cover up a bit (sorry, I know I said that before).

I agree both her and Sam! Another thing that bothers me is that the woman are constantly pulling their hair back. Just not professional at all to me.

Super Contributor

On 12/9/2014 dmod nj said:
On 12/9/2014 RainCityGirl said:

Oh my, I really think it is time, after watching GH since I was a young girl, that I put an end to my addiction. This show is making my head spin and is a waste of my time. Will I ever break away????

DianaFran, you would miss watching, I know you would. lol

Oh, I know. I talk big, but I am weak. I have no resolve when it comes to the Soaps no matter how ridiculous they are.

Honored Contributor

On 12/10/2014 RainCityGirl said:
On 12/9/2014 dmod nj said:
On 12/9/2014 RainCityGirl said:

Oh my, I really think it is time, after watching GH since I was a young girl, that I put an end to my addiction. This show is making my head spin and is a waste of my time. Will I ever break away????

DianaFran, you would miss watching, I know you would. lol

Oh, I know. I talk big, but I am weak. I have no resolve when it comes to the Soaps no matter how ridiculous they are.

I feel your pain. I've been watching since I was about 8-9 and it took Robin and the ridiculous alien story to finally break me away for a few years. But then I came crawling back.....{#emotions_dlg.blush}

Honored Contributor

OK ... cry baby PI tells complete stranger who her ""inside"" source is and what she is looking for?! Please writers ... STOP THE MADNESS!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

On 12/10/2014 luvsbulldogs said:

I agree both her and Sam! Another thing that bothers me is that the woman are constantly pulling their hair back. Just not professional at all to me.

If we wait long enough, Alexis' bangs in her eyes will cover "them" up. And "them" is getting a little tired and droopy after all this exposure. Sometimes you have to face your age.

Honored Contributor

I couldn't help thinking during all the scenes with Sonny and Carly yesterday in jail that he still has his hair gel. Even after being roughed up, he may be bruised and beaten, but his hair is still perfectly slicked back. Now that's a character for you.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/11/2014 Laura14 said:

I couldn't help thinking during all the scenes with Sonny and Carly yesterday in jail that he still has his hair gel. Even after being roughed up, he may be bruised and beaten, but his hair is still perfectly slicked back. Now that's a character for you.

Even his hair knows who is boss!

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/11/2014 ivey said:
On 12/10/2014 luvsbulldogs said:

If we wait long enough, Alexis' bangs in her eyes will cover "them" up. And "them" is getting a little tired and droopy after all this exposure. Sometimes you have to face your age.

Her bangs drive me crazy too. She is always pushing and puffing them out of the way.

Honored Contributor

On 12/11/2014 BeckiWV said:
On 12/11/2014 Laura14 said:

Even his hair knows who is boss!

{#emotions_dlg.lol} Now that's funny! I kept wanting to reach through the glass and mess it up a bit. I mean that hit no one on the crew as they were filming...at all? I guess I've been watching too much OITNB and expected some semblance of the real thing. But maybe there's a red haired chef that smuggled the gel in for him and a classy barber to keep him coiffed.

Honored Contributor

One more thing: that girl recognized Franco (mass murderer on the run and all over the news) and decides to go back just to say hey I recognize you? She has obviously never watched a horror film in her life.