Super Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December Thread

Oh my, I really think it is time, after watching GH since I was a young girl, that I put an end to my addiction. This show is making my head spin and is a waste of my time. Will I ever break away????

Honored Contributor

Is there a support group, Rain? It won't be easy. It's in your blood now! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

On 12/8/2014 BeckiWV said:

I can't believe I am saying this, but I actually liked Spencer today. Will wonders never cease, LOL.

Not me. I didn't like him anymore yesteday than any other day. I did like that Helena reprimanded him and reminded him that he should be more respectful.

This was a surprise to me; I liked Britt yesterday and I have never liked Britt. Seeing her goodbye scene with Spencer I realized that with all her manipulation, plotting, and scheming, she really did care for him. Bon Voage and good riddance to Britt and Faison.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Esteemed Contributor

Rain, I feel the same way. My guess is TPTB will drag out these stories until February sweeps. The writing gets worse and worse. At this rate, the baby will probably be walking by the time she is returned. After all, we were supposed to believe that an early delivery newborn can already hold up her own head and her bottle.
Honored Contributor

Yes ... Port Charles ... the children age quickly and the dead never die. LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/9/2014 Preds said:
On 12/9/2014 Laura14 said:
On 12/9/2014 corita said:
On 12/9/2014 Preds said:

Since Britt is gone, rumor has it that Sarah Webber will be wandering back in to Port Chuckles.

Who is Sarah Webber??? I don't know any of the actors by their real names...just their GH name!!!

That is her GH name. Sarah is Liz's sister and if memory serves I believe she dated both Nik and Lucky so you can guess what they will do with her character if she does come back.

That's the one. And Nik is a "free" man again and I thought I saw somewhere that they were recasting Lucky. Wouldn't it be fun if she came back with Lucky in tow? Liz would be livid!

Thanks ladies...the name does not ring a bell, nor do I remember Liz having a sis!!!! There was a period of months that I did not watch much GH...guess I missed some story lines and characters.

Honored Contributor

On 12/9/2014 RainCityGirl said:

Oh my, I really think it is time, after watching GH since I was a young girl, that I put an end to my addiction. This show is making my head spin and is a waste of my time. Will I ever break away????

DianaFran, you would miss watching, I know you would. lol

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Esteemed Contributor

I wish Alexis would cover up a bit (sorry, I know I said that before).

Super Contributor

On 12/9/2014 BeckiWV said:

For an attorney , in the daytime, she does run about with "them" exposed a lot, doesn't she ???

I get tired of them myself.

Honored Contributor

On 12/9/2014 lennox25 said:
On 12/9/2014 BeckiWV said:

For an attorney , in the daytime, she does run about with "them" exposed a lot, doesn't she ???

I get tired of them myself.

I know what you ladies mean. A year ago, I probably would have been the one who wrote Becki's post but there are so many other things that are annoying me right now that Alexis's and Sam's cleavage is WAY down the line on my list.

According to yesterday's preview, Nina wakes up and the baby is gone and Silas shows up with a surprise for Ava. Looking forward to seeing how that evolves.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."