Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December Thread

Wishing everyone a very happy and healthy 2015!!!!! Looking forward to more GH info in the new year. Thanks again, Sydney, for doing these threads!
Esteemed Contributor

Carly is no Angel by any stretch of the imagination. Let's see: Jason, Tony, AJ, married Sonny x 4, also married Jax and Lorenzo in between, almost married Franco. Did I forget anyone? The early version of Carly justified her actions because she was angry for being given away at birth and not having a good childhood. Sad to say, some of the lame reasoning on soaps has now carried over into real life. People commit crimes and blame it on a poor childhood or the history of their ancestors. Somehow these writers just love to justify almost anything
Super Contributor

On 12/31/2014 grandma r said: Carly is no Angel by any stretch of the imagination. Let's see: Jason, Tony, AJ, married Sonny x 4, also married Jax and Lorenzo in between, almost married Franco. Did I forget anyone? The early version of Carly justified her actions because she was angry for being given away at birth and not having a good childhood. Sad to say, some of the lame reasoning on soaps has now carried over into real life. People commit crimes and blame it on a poor childhood or the history of their ancestors. Somehow these writers just love to justify almost anything

Like Ava who thought she shouldn't do time for killing Connie because she had a baby. Uh huh. Remember how Adam Chandler justified all the horrible things he did on AMC....and the weird thing is the people he did things to somehow overlooked it, only to have him do some other horrible them to them later. Only in Soapland. I think there were other dalliances on Carly's part, but by now I've forgotten all of them besides the ones you named.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/31/2014 RainCityGirl said:
On 12/31/2014 grandma r said: Carly is no Angel by any stretch of the imagination. Let's see: Jason, Tony, AJ, married Sonny x 4, also married Jax and Lorenzo in between, almost married Franco. Did I forget anyone? The early version of Carly justified her actions because she was angry for being given away at birth and not having a good childhood. Sad to say, some of the lame reasoning on soaps has now carried over into real life. People commit crimes and blame it on a poor childhood or the history of their ancestors. Somehow these writers just love to justify almost anything

Like Ava who thought she shouldn't do time for killing Connie because she had a baby. Uh huh. Remember how Adam Chandler justified all the horrible things he did on AMC....and the weird thing is the people he did things to somehow overlooked it, only to have him do some other horrible them to them later. Only in Soapland. I think there were other dalliances on Carly's part, but by now I've forgotten all of them besides the ones you named.

Carly has probably forgotten them by now too. Smiley Happy