Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2015 Thread

@cowboy sam  Woo hoo!  I mean cough, cough, cough.......look at me so suddenly sick that I am now a puff of smoke....see ya!  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Doesn't it seem like Sam regularly shows up uninvited to these gala events....(under)dressed in her usual black leather garb?

Johnny sure is cuteHeart   I bet he falls in love with Valerie instead of carrying out his payback scheme.  I hope not.  She deserves her comeuppance.

Another one who deserves her comeuppance is Hayden.  Oh, and let's not forget Dizzy Miss Lizzy.  

Maybe they can get a group rate, lol.

Does Laura serve any purpose in this soap other than to give her "motherly advice" to anyone who will listen?  Talk about a bore.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Okay I made my sneak escape.  Much better GH!  (applause)

Why does Liz scream for help?  She's a nurse.

Lucas didn't get the mandatory attendance memo from Dr. O.  Smiley Surprised

Did Carly not update her security camera system?  How about we go to tape?  It's the same balcony where Olivia was shot.  It's been a while but I hope she paid the video bill.  Are the cops that dumb?

Val has dark hair.  No like.  And snow in PC?  Actually it's warm and sunny but I won't hold that against them.  I will formally protest the five minute ESPN commercial for their bowls games.  Obama, ABC news, and now ESPN interrupting my show?  I'm about to give Johnny another job.

Why is Hayden so quick to defend Nik, the man who tried to have her killed?  I am getting whiplash again!  Can we please have one character that keeps their personality for at least a day?  Hayden and Laura, your cue was when Lulu said Nik wouldn't kill anyone.

This whole Nik thing is to redeem Liz's character?  She's stlll a snake.  Like the previous post said, KARMA!!

Sam is pathetic pumping Sonny for info.  He should just roll over her and put her out of her misery.

On a side note, I never realized Genie Francis was as tall as she is.  I'd start talking.

Is Val really such an idiot that she pulls out her wallet for cash in front of a stranger?  Did she grow up in Mayberry?  I am over this lazy writing.  Forget the pics.  What makes you think the stalker who admits to lying to you isn't going to grab your wallet and anything else he wants?  Did she actually walk inside the police academy and take a class?  At least one?  

So is anyone waiting for Spencer to visit his father in scrubs with Emma dressed the same next to him?  It could be an homage and the start of mini-Scrubs.  Awwww!!  <--I get credit for that scene GH!

And what's with no previews?  The next show can't be that bad, please God, than what we've already been subjected to.

Honored Contributor

And tell me that this is not getting crazy!  Tell me they (the new writers) are going to fix this ridiculious mess of a story line.  Lordy ... can they fix it?  Will Nic wake up and be "sweet" again?  Laura did ask him to.  Will he save Jason from jail?  Will Liz fall for Nic again?  Will Hayden fall for the "new" Nic or will she go after Jason?  Will Carly just shut up? LOL  Will Sam ... do something?  Will Damte just go away?  Will he take Lulu with him, please?  Will Val get a clue?  Will Jordan actually do her job?  Will the writers every get a clue?  Oh, guess not.  It is the hour of our final days of actual Soaps.  Tis the season, bend over and kiss it because we are headed for the end of another. Smiley Sad

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds  I see someone did not take Monica up on her gun amnesty program....LOL  Smiley LOL

Valued Contributor

To all the GH ladies:  Merry Christmas!  

Helen852
Honored Contributor

@Helen852

Thank you and i also would like to wish you

and

our other GH viewers

a very Merry Christmas!!!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Merry Memories and Merry Christmas!

Blessings for the New Year! Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Loved seeing the pic of Dr Steve and Robin...she really was an excellent child actor!   So...maybe Liz and Nik will finally get together??  Am curious to see what Johnny has planned for Valerie.  Paul is an idiot and what will Tracy do now??  And where does this leave Ava??  Don't think that Jason will end up in jail, but will Hayden tell the truth??  Laura seems to be an add-on...no real purpose.  How are all these silly stories going to end???

And finally...Feliz Navidad to all GH buddies!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Merry Christmas as I watch GH!!  You guys are a blast to post with and I hope you have a better holiday than the fake people we watch every day.  

Cheers and try to keep some decorum about you.  Look what happened to Kiki when you don't.  

Don't lose it with that annoying family member.  Take a breath or spend the rest of your days off with Jason in the clink and remember Diane Miller is not a real phone call away.

Hope everyone gets what they want from Santa but remember Carlos is a stalker.  Smiley Very Happy

Happy Holidays!