Super Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2015 Thread

You know this show has gone downhill when the only scenes I'm interested in are the ones little Emma is in. Boring otherwise.

Valued Contributor

Does anyone know the schedule of shows for GH?  In other words, are there new shows on Christmas Eve and Christmas?  Or, is it re-runs until the Monday after Christmas.

Thanks for any info!

Contributor

My Comcast guide is showing all new shows through Christmas Eve.  Christmas day is showing a scheduled basketball game.

Respected Contributor

Maybe Patrick, Robin and Emma will go off together now (once they find Robin) Since JT is leaving, this would be the time

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Sorry if this has been asked and answered but are they getting rid of Patrick's character altogether or recasting it?

I was kinda looking at Patrick and Liz getting together.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Sorry if this has been asked and answered but are they getting rid of Patrick's character altogether or recasting it?

I was kinda looking at Patrick and Liz getting together.

Based on what I've read, I don't think they have decided what to do.  May let him be gone a bit and then return later - recast.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Why are they showing the episode from Thanksgiving today?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Okay I'm still catching up.  The last one I saw Robert finally returned.  (So happy)

Jerry, give me the gun.  I'll shoot Robin for you.  As grateful as I am to have you back, I saw these exact same scenes with Luke a few years ago.  I'm done.

Same with Morgan.  Sonny has been there and done the tantrum and drug throwing over bipolar.  You're not as good an actor.  Leave it with the Emmy winner.

I also have enough attitude in my life.  Can we please ship the Davis girls off to the college of their choice and have them take Dillon to film the reality show?  Oh wait, GH has done that too.

On a side note, Maxie's hair looks like (insert bad word here) in that braided updo.  Not fashionable, not cute, pick a color or put your hair down and cover.

Last side note, all these people flying to Paris during Christmas on a moment's notice.  Since when did Mac and Felicia become the Qs?  I know Patrick is a doctor but no, wait, he must have traded in Robin's round the world tickets.  Never mind....

Valued Contributor

@Tique wrote:

President Obama held his year end press conference.  It started here but then 10 minutes in, it cut to the presser.  

Helen852
Esteemed Contributor

@Helen852 wrote:

@Tique wrote:

President Obama held his year end press conference.  It started here but then 10 minutes in, it cut to the presser.  

This looked like a good show today, being a Friday and all.  Maybe they will repeat it Monday or something.  They hardly got started, it seemed like.