Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2016 Thread (Possible Spoilers Discussed)

Two thumbs up for the end.  Yes Elizabeth, karma is a witch.  😄

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

If you want a laugh, check out CDL that wasted a whole article on trying to prove that Nelle is Bobbi's daughter via Jerry or Roy DeLuca after he came back to PC.

Spoiler alert!!! Bobbi had a hysterectomy back in the day and can't have children so how does that happen?

Nelle is a Jacks. Already said it a month ago.

I read Nell is Carly's! Maybe she belongs to both! Did Carly have a miss while married to Jax?

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@RainCityWoman

maybe Nelle needs to tell us whats going on???

We need answers to these old story plots.asap!!!!

I read that Laura is now on a vacation and

writers are trying to decide wether or not to replace  Nic's son??

I sure hope so! He looks to be about 7 while the other kids "his age" are now tweens!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 wrote:

Two thumbs up for the end.  Yes Elizabeth, karma is a witch.  😄

From previous post: That's really the killer? I should have seen it! Oh, of course I missed the Heather connection to the baby ring! She has sold babies before...now, Nina needs a child and guess why Heather is back!

Respected Contributor

Sorry...I still think it's Jordan's honey who is the killer! Still can't figure out Robert's visit!

Valued Contributor

Well that was quite a surprise, to me. Thought for sure they had Andre. But now, the question is why?  Motive??  

Loved the slap!  Will Franco come to Liz' rescue.  I missed some of the conversation with Heather and Franco, but got the gist of it that Hayden aka Rachel and Liz' half sister.  

As far as replacing Spencer, the actor who plays him is a major character in one of the kids' shows on Disney/Freeform Network.  So it would make sense to change it up.  Wouldn't be the first time.  

Robert's visit will have him involved in 3 storylines, according to the spoilers.  

Helen852
Honored Contributor

@Imadickens No affair that I remember. Nell is a Jacks. I'm sticking to it. Jax was a bad boy. The way these people are going watch Brenda be the mom. Or how about Nell as Brenda and Mikey's son which would make her family too. After today's joke, they are just going to make s**t up.
Respected Contributor

Dang! It is....( how do I do the spoiler alert thing???)I think it's both of them! Who is killer planning on killing now? What is motive for killings?

Why does Franco want to tell Liz she has that witch for a sister?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Helen852 wrote:

Well that was quite a surprise, to me. Thought for sure they had Andre. But now, the question is why?  Motive??  

----------------

And, why him???  I am not seeing how he fits into this killer role.  Now Ava will have something to hold over him!! 

Finally the sister reveal and something the spoilers did get right!!  "Sisters, sisters...there were never such devoted sisters" - song from White Christmas movie!!

Honored Contributor

Franco wants to tell because if Liz finds out he knew that's the end of their relationship. Sound familiar? Karma....