Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2016 Thread (Possible Spoilers Discussed)

@cowboy sam wrote:

Who do you think really took Carly's earrings??/

I think  Nelle did...

what is Ava doing sneaking around in Mikey's bed room?/ ok i know she has some of his pills but will she do with them???

ok..switch them out or ???

------------------------

I thought she was in Morgan's room; thought I saw a picture of Morgan and Kiki on the bedside table!  As I stated in another post, switching pills is so lame and overdone!  I think Nelle put the earrings in Carly's purse - perfect set up for her future nanny job!!

PS - I hope I can erase the shot of Andre without a shirt....talk about man bo**bs!!  He has such a nice body, but that chest should be covered up!

Honored Contributor

Did anyone notice if we got credit for Jordan's Indiana Jones reference?  Someone has been reading our posts!  We QVC peeps get writing credit for that one and a few gift cards would stop me from filing a complaint with the Writer's Guild.  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Who do you think really took Carly's earrings??/

I think  Nelle did...

what is Ava doing sneaking around in Mikey's bed room?/ ok i know she has some of his pills but will she do with them???

ok..switch them out or ???

She was in Morgan's room.   She looked at the picture on the nightstand of Morgan and KiKi and said she was not going to let him ruin her daughter's life.

I think Nelle put the earrings in the nanny's purse then purposefully knocked the purse off the table so Carly would see them.  The nanny gets fired and Nelle sets herself up to become the new nanny.

And of course everything had to fall right into place, which it did.

Honored Contributor

@corita

so sorrySmiley Sad

..your right about the room being Morgan's  and not Mikey's!

Sometimes i guess i forget.and get names mixed upSmiley Sad

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

I made a mistake on the names....iyes,it was Morgan's room...not mikey's..sorry

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

I think Nelle is a fake.....anyone else?

look at what she just did with the earrings...what next will she do??

preds 06-21-20
Valued Contributor

Something is definitely not right with Nelle. From the looks today of Sonny, he's not sure of her either.  IMO, Carly is making too big of a fuss over her.  

Wow, did Nicholas have some big shoes or what?!  Does Liz know those are Hayden's diamonds??  

The summer storylines have been awful this year.  

Helen852
Honored Contributor

@Helen852 wrote:

Something is definitely not right with Nelle. From the looks today of Sonny, he's not sure of her either.  IMO, Carly is making too big of a fuss over her.  

Wow, did Nicholas have some big shoes or what?!  Does Liz know those are Hayden's diamonds??  

The summer storylines have been awful this year.  

I haven't seen today but for how astute Carly is, or thinks she is, she's sure falling all over Nelle.  In fact, none of them know for 100% sure that   Nelle is the donor but they are just going with it.

Honored Contributor

Carly - she kills me with her so called insight to people.  I just read I still don'ton a couple of soapsites about who Nelle is - a lot of speculation as you can imagine.  They're saying Jerry Jax may be the bio father. He was into stuff w/Helena C, he gave the kidney as payoff. They're also saying she may be sis to Logan Hayes, Scotty's long lost son.

Did you see the look she gave Sonny behind his back right at the end of the show?  She's definitely into something, wants something. She's got her eye on him as he does her.  For a minute I thought She was going to be yet another long lost of his!!!!

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Carly - she kills me with her so called insight to people.  I just read I still don'ton a couple of soapsites about who Nelle is - a lot of speculation as you can imagine.  They're saying Jerry Jax may be the bio father. He was into stuff w/Helena C, he gave the kidney as payoff. They're also saying she may be sis to Logan Hayes, Scotty's long lost son.

Did you see the look she gave Sonny behind his back right at the end of the show?  She's definitely into something, wants something. She's got her eye on him as he does her.  For a minute I thought She was going to be yet another long lost of his!!!!

Well Carly came to town and slept with her mother's husband.  If Carly walks in on Sonny and Nelle in bed, we have deja vu and probably another little Corinthos.