Valued Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2016 Thread (Possible Spoilers Discussed)

I've been catching an hour nap this week while this is on. 

Have said this before, but it would be nice for just one day, to stick with one story line instead of jumping all around. I know it won't happen; can only hope.  IMO, too many storylines and loose ends right now.  

Oh well -- with Scorpio heading back, that's a good thing. Wonder what that s/l will entail. Anna possibly missing???  

Have a great weekend all!

Helen852
Honored Contributor

@Laura14 I'm calling foul with you. If the person who attacked Valerie is the one who killed the four, it seems a little fake that she's going to be the one who produces the major clue which helps solve this after the more experienced police have been stumped for weeks. Can we say promotion in Val's near future? You know I'm right there with wanting Sonny to take care of Julian. Proud of Nina for letting Alexis and Sonny know what Julian tried to do.

Well finally - the Griffin/Nathan/Claudette reunion plus one. I love when two people can get so self-righteous about the wrong that the other person did but fail to see their own. Father, I expected better from you but then there you were with your lips glued to Claudette's. Maybe it's time to give up the priesthood completely so Claudette can mess over you too. We know she will.

I like the way they are taking their time with Laura and Kevin. It feels more believable. I think you're right @Preds; Kevin liked seeing another side of the usually so calm Laura. I didn't liked Kevin with Lucy. He didn't seem to be enough for her. She took him for granted but of course now that she knows he's about to move on, she's interested. I don't think the faux Sigmund did it for him so Lucy, go have another romp with whatshisname in Ava's penthouse. 

@corita Finn didn't tell Andre Val's whereabouts. He told Curtis. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique  Not sure I follow.  Do you think Val is the killer?  How'd she knock herself out?  Or is she faking?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 wrote:

@Tique  Not sure I follow.  Do you think Val is the killer?  How'd she knock herself out?  Or is she faking?

Oh no @Laura14, they would never come up with anything that imaginative. It just seems odd that the least experienced person comes up with a major clue but then we have to think of who the experienced people are. Everything is relative.

Honored Contributor

@Tique  Amen sista!  How about Jordan will be so devastated at arresting her man that she leaves and Val becomes Commissioner?  Can't wait to see Dante's face when that happens.

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Tique  Amen sista!  How about Jordan will be so devastated at arresting her man that she leaves and Val becomes Commissioner?  Can't wait to see Dante's face when that happens.

Or Nathan's who certainly wasn't acting too "coply" today. The way Paul hangs around that police station, I think he wants the dual position of Commissioner/DA.

My pick for the job is Curtis. I admit. I'm biased.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

Oh no @Laura14, they would never come up with anything that imaginative. It just seems odd that the least experienced person comes up with a major clue but then we have to think of who the experienced people are. Everything is relative.

Ahh, but she didn't think it was a clue because she said she'd take it by Lost and Found after she looked around the lab first.  And how did the mystery person get it out of her front pocket without turning her over?  The pants were so tight she almost couldn't get it in and then "wakes up" and that's the first thing she thinks of?

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Tique  Haven't seen today yet.  I think Curtis would be awesome!!

@Preds  LOL!!  And Curtis had a perfect chance to undress her too.  

Esteemed Contributor

Tique wrote: 

@corita Finn didn't tell Andre Val's whereabouts. He told Curtis. 

--------------------------

@Tique   Thanks... as soon as I had typed the post, I wondered if I had the two guys mixed up!  When I watch GH, I half pay attention!  Am usually doing something else at the same time!!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Does Franco not still live with Kiki?  I always thought that was a great storyline to show a sweeter side to him - his caring about Kiki.