Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2016 Thread (Possible Spoilers Discussed)

@SaRina

i noticed that and i was shocked!!

She was thin before but she looks scary now!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14

@Tique

We need that" hit "person to go after "Darcy"..she gave Dillon MG a STI infection and possibly Morgan!!!!Abought time they brought up something like this on the show with all the bed hopping going on!!!

Yep..Nina aslo with a complete stranger!!!!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Laura14

@Tique

We need that" hit "person to go after "Darcy"..she gave Dillon MG a infection and possibly Morgan!!!!Abought time they brought up something like this on the show with all the bed hopping going on!!!

@cowboy sam  Get out!  So that was the big gotta talk?  At least it's original.  Nina needs to piggy back Darby's OBGYN appointment.  Hint, hint....

PS:  Did we learn nothing at the Nurse's Ball aka AIDS awareness?  

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Laura14

@Tique

We need that" hit "person to go after "Darcy"..she gave Dillon MG a STI infection and possibly Morgan!!!!Abought time they brought up something like this on the show with all the bed hopping going on!!!

@cowboy sam and possibly KiKi. 

Curtis walked in on Nina and Theo after the repeat performance on the morning after! Unbelievable!!! Theo departed so quickly he left Nik's phone which Nina immediately checked for messages. Fortunately Curtis is more clever than Nina  He recognized Spencer's voice and told Nina they needed to get the phone to the police.

@Laura14 looks like Sonny is going to be the first person to tangle with Theo in Port Charles. Ready? I am.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I like the replacement Maxie, wish they would keep her.......

Honored Contributor

@Tique

sorry..i ment to add kikki to the list to be checked for that STI that  Darcy passed   around like it was nothing to worry about..she told them all they needed was to take some pills..huh??  She needs to be accountable...grr

What did you think about the conversation between the good doctor and Nathan's exwife??

so Nathan thinks that if he and Maxie hurries up and gets married..the problems with his ex will disappear..mAXIE WILL SEND A HITMAN OUT HIM AND HER..LOL!!

preds 06-21-20
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Poor Maxie! I noticed her face right away! My first thought was she was in an accident! If she had any kind of injury/work done to her face could be why hair is such a problem! 😎

Poor Theo! Uncle Sonny will make mince meat out of him!🤕

Glad the priest has CJ's number! Hope he stays strong! Wonder what good ole Nate is in such a rush to wed for? Hmm🤔

When did STD become STI?😱 

Now, for the dumbest of the dumb plot line, IMHO, Tiffany and Milo! Was this meant to be a joke? Tiffany had a son who would be older than baby Milo! But, if Tiff is the Killer, Milo will break her out of jail...he goes to the gym!💪

would someone please fill me in...I missed what happened to the nasty old doc who was Tracy's first doc. If he's not dead, can you say, "Killer"?😳

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Valued Contributor

I thought todays episode was decent, except all those wanna be cops and private investigators in the PCPD trying to spring Jason and give their side of the story, except -- they don't need Ava. Yawn!!

At least Curtis had the smarts to high tail it to PCPD with Nina about the phone, hope Sonny is able to stop Theo/Valentine ... 

Has anyone read anything about Tyler Christopher's return?  

Helen852
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam None of us can remember all the stupid stuff that GH has been doing for the past couple of years. 

I'm interested in reading others' thoughts regarding Griffin and Claudette's conversation. It rang totally false to me. It made sense that both of them were surprised to see the other but up until yesterday, I didn't know they were supposed to have been in love. From the flashbacks they had shown, it looked like Claudette came to a priest allegedly for counsel because she was so lonely and one thing led to another including Griffin breaking his vows. I thought that the one time they were together was when Nathan caught them and ended up shooting Griffin. From what I heard yesterday, that may not have been the one and only time. It was anti-climatic for me. The big build-up and when the big reveal came, it fell flat. 

@Imadickens the nasty Dr. Mayes who was incorrectly treating Tracy was killed. Elizabeth discovered him. It happened when Finn was in jail. Somehow the trio of Jordan/Dante/Nathan figured out he couldn't have killed Dr. Mayes and they released Finn.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Laura14

@Tique

@cowboy sam and possibly KiKi. 

Curtis walked in on Nina and Theo after the repeat performance on the morning after! Unbelievable!!! Theo departed so quickly he left Nik's phone which Nina immediately checked for messages. Fortunately Curtis is more clever than Nina  He recognized Spencer's voice and told Nina they needed to get the phone to the police.

@Laura14 looks like Sonny is going to be the first person to tangle with Theo in Port Charles. Ready? I am.

@Tique  Anytime Sonny is on my screen, it's a good day.  Smiley Very Happy

BTW, Ava was so hot to get back to her girls and she's MIA.  Avery is crying and Kiki is getting checked for STIs (gimme a break, STD always worked in the past).  Actually, never mind.  Ava probably would scare the baby and needs a check herself after crawling all over Nik AND Val within one week.

I apologize to GH.  They actually gave us a good Griffin and Claudette scene.  Finally the saint got mad and showed some emotion.  You go boy!  Kick her conniving little butt!  I'm liking Claudette.  I think it's more the actress since I haven't seen her in forever but I like her.  We haven't had a true bad girl who wasn't pathetic in a while.  

And why is Spencer quoting Galaxy Quest while dressed as Richard III?  I would think it would be a nod to Alan Rickman but he died a while ago.  I'm not sure who the sci fi fan is on the writing staff but I caught it after they played the recording again and lots of times after that.  

And Jordan, last I heard Interpol trumps the PCPD just like the Feds trump local law enforcement every time.  Did anyone see her alert the world police when they got an ID on Val?  And we wonder why she can't catch GH's killer despite have security cameras in every hallway.  Has anyone thought to pull the tape on each of the rooms and see who walks out?  It's not like they are flying out the window each time.  I'm sorry.  I made common sense and blew the story line.  I really need to stop that.  Smiley Happy