Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ August 2015 Thread

I like Morgan's new do.........

Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2015 Thread

This do isn't bad but I liked his hair better just before this cut.  I hate guys though shaving their chests and does that.  Not sure why they do that. 

Can't wait until Kiki finds out he's cheating on her.  Cannont REALLY wait until they all find out Denise is reawlly Ava. 

REALLY can't wait until everybody finds out Jake is really Jason although I kinda don't like this guy playing Jason but he did have work done on it after his accident.

I like having Laura back.

Honored Contributor

The skinny is that Hayden awakes and tells Jake Doe EVERYTHING.  Jake keeps his identity to himself and is soo angered with Eliesabeth's silence, he starts plotting against her.......

Respected Contributor

I agree with everything you said. I think the story lines are tiresome but it is the summer and they have to drag things out. I really don't like the actor playing Jason. He leaves me cold. Take care.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Contributor

Well, he is 'stone cold' lol

Esteemed Contributor

I'm thinking that Kiki killed Silas.  My theory:  She went to see him and when he told her everything she got so angry she attacked him for keeping quiet about Ava.  Who knows?????  Just my idea.

Honored Contributor

At the end of Friday's show the crazy girl married to skanky Rick who's plotting with her even more insane mother for the money is shown on her knees holding a knife over dead Dr Silas. 

And so the plot thickens...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bet Patrick gets tired of Sam constantly bringing up Jason/Jake and subjects related to him.  Every time he asks her what she is thinking about she says Jason or Jake.  

Respected Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

I bet Patrick gets tired of Sam constantly bringing up Jason/Jake and subjects related to him.  

Thanks Sydney for starting the new thread. 

It does look like Patrick is getting tired of Sam bringing up Jake and also always running into them together. 

Respected Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

The skinny is that Hayden awakes and tells Jake Doe EVERYTHING.  Jake keeps his identity to himself and is soo angered with Eliesabeth's silence, he starts plotting against her.......

I hope this is true ..........can't wait to see liar Liz get her due and I also hope that he plots against Nick.