Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2016 Thread

[ Edited ]

Okay, I thought Franco's old issues were solved when they found he had a brain tumor and removed it. So what is this change all about? Did the writers not do their homework?  Also, I'm not buying the vulnerability of Dr. O. She was a treacherous murderess and got her job there through treachery. Suddenly, she's an emotional wreck from losing her job? What would the old Liesal have done? 

Honored Contributor

love that Monica and Traci getting along..lol

Those one liners..lol!

will Nina now leave GH????  Hope so..i'm tired of her.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

My goal is to get caught up this weekend.  I hate being so far behind.  I watched another episode last night.  

Since when do the people in Puerto Rico open their door speaking English?  

ELQ is back in the family hands and the new CEO is running around on personal time?

Jordan and Indiana Jones still have no chemistry.  Please GH put a fork on it if they haven't already.

Is Carlos taking a smoke break outside the jail or did I miss his bail?

The engagement party isn't outside in the new park?  Why not?  NY is balmy this time of year based on what we've seen so far.

I know you all know but Nathan apparently shot Griffin and he now has PTSD flashbacks.  So I'm guessing Nathan raided a strip club back in the day while Griffin was getting himself through med school and he got caught in the crossfire.  Hence his aversion to all things sexual now.  How am I doing?  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Okay, I thought Franco's old issues were solved when they found he had a brain tumor and removed it. So what is this change all about? Did the writers not do their homework?  Also, I'm not buying the vulnerability of Dr. O. She was a treacherous murderess and got her job there through treachery. Suddenly, she's an emotional wreck from losing her job? What would the old Liesal have done? 

@RainCityWoman these writers seem to have no knowledge or respect of GH's history. There also seems to be no continuity of prior character development. I never did completely buy into that brain tumor story anyway; neither did most of the people Franco wronged or hurt. If he has to revert back to the dark side to bring a little excitement, I say: "Bring it on! "

To Jason and Franco!

James Franco headed back to 'General Hospital': Jason is sooooo pissed

As for Dr. O, she's a bully. She abuses authority whenever she has it. When she doesn't, she falls back to that "everybody did me wrong/no body likes me" mentality. I was surprised that her reign lasted as long as it did - especially after Victor's death.

It is nice seeing Tracy and Monica get along. Wonder how long or should I say - how short - it will last. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I wonder if Carlos will turn up dead next for good??

I hope Mikey doesn't make a deal with Carlos..yikkes!

Otherwise boring.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Scotty is an idiot and Jordan was not happy!  Doc got Anna bail and he sounded like a man in Awwww or lubs.  I would love to see him an Anna together.

Yes, Michael ... make a deal with the devil ... set him free so that he will come after you for the rest of your life if you go get her and his babe.  Stupid! 

I see a wedding happening during the Nurses' Ball.  Perfect "free" venue.  All your friends and family there, too.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

I really cannot stand that pig Carlos. He has absolutely no redeeming qualities, nor does he have any remorse for what he has done with his life and the lives of others. I guess the guy is a good actor because I really loathe him. 

I had to laugh at Sonny being stunned that Jason wanted nothing to do with him or his business. I don't like Billy Miller's portrayal of Jason, but I applaud the severing of that business relationship. Of course, I have never been a Sonny fan....ever. He's a mob thug who gets others to do his dirty work and then acts offended when someone calls him on it. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Preds wrote:

Scotty is an idiot and Jordan was not happy!  Doc got Anna bail and he sounded like a man in Awwww or lubs.  I would love to see him an Anna together.

Yes, Michael ... make a deal with the devil ... set him free so that he will come after you for the rest of your life if you go get her and his babe.  Stupid! 

I see a wedding happening during the Nurses' Ball.  Perfect "free" venue.  All your friends and family there, too.  LOL

I disagree. I don't think Scotty is an idiot at all. He knew what to do and who to bring in as a witness to get bail. It worked. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jason can say whatever he wants but he's proven that he can't control his dark side or his killer instinct. What happens that rare time when Sam won't be around to call him off whomever he's attacking?

@Preds, ordinarily I too think Scotty acts like an idiot but this time he actually had an inspired idea. What was up with Jordan lurking around the corner to listen to Andre's testimony in secret? Someone needs to remind her how she acts whenever her path crosses with ex brother-in-law Curtis. 

I like @Laura14's idea of what happened between Griffin and Nathan better than the transgender story. It would follow with Lucas knowing him when they were in med school. Also agree about Michael. He whined when Nik stole the company but ever since Jason handed it back, he's been MIA.

Tracy, this might be your time. You and Monica can both reclaim your respective kingdoms.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Don't hate y'all but Franco was spot on when he told Jaysin he only cares about his son with Sam (if you can call it that but I digress), that's when he got all stone cold mad, cuz he knew it was true, shrugs...