Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2016 Thread

@Wsmom wrote:

@Tique, I am not a fan of this Jason at all.  I was hoping that in time I would like him, but I find nothing attractive about him, don't think he's a good actor and find he has no connection wtih anybody.

Add me to that list too.  I don't like Jason at all.  He's a big snoozefest.  He is one of the worst actors also.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@Tique, I am not a fan of this Jason at all.  I was hoping that in time I would like him, but I find nothing attractive about him, don't think he's a good actor and find he has no connection wtih anybody.

Add me to that list too.  I don't like Jason at all.  He's a big snoozefest.  He is one of the worst actors also.

Add me to that list also!  Bad acting and not good looking!

Honored Contributor

Two Years Old Today

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SaRina wrote:

Little Jake should really get a hair trim.  I'm afraid he looks like a little Jakette.

--------------------------

Agree...and so does Franco!  What is it with GH men's hair....bad hair cuts, bad hair coloring?? Actually some of the women on the show also seem to have hair issues....Maxie's tri-colored hair, Alexis' stringy hair. 

Esteemed Contributor

@luvsbulldogs wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

I like him a lot.  However, I dislike him being paired with Sam.  They are a snoozefest for me.  

Esteemed Contributor

The return of dark Franco.

We know it's a red herring of sorts for an upcoming plot turn, but even so, it's about time.

Looks like May sweeps is full of interesting stuff. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

@luvsbulldogs wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

I like him a lot.  However, I dislike him being paired with Sam.  They are a snoozefest for me.  

So true, BeckiWV.  I could not agree more.  LOVE Billy Miller as Jason, but not with Sam.  Not a Sam fan at all...

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@gardensla

thanks for the spoilers for may..it could get interesting..i hope.lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am still catching up.  I am up to Monica taking Dr. O outside for a whooping over Finn's GH privileges.  

I'm telling you right now I think Roxy knows what to do with dead bodies and Sonny may have a new right hand lizard.  I'm up for anything that brings Roxy back to my tv screen.  

Don Roxy  Sic her!

Roxy hat.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

So is ol' Freaky Franco coming back??? May sweeps approaching, so there will be some big stories coming forth next month!!  Don't really think it was Franco playing "peeping Tom" thru the barn window -- the hands looked small and the person seemed short!!