Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2016 Thread

@Katluver925

thank you for explaining what i think preds was trying to tell me .Smiley Happy!

Preds..thank youSmiley Happy...this old brain of mine must have needed a time out..duh!!??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

New Jake reminds me of cousin Oliver, from the Brady Bunch, except new Jake isn't wearing granny glasses.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Trusted Contributor

I hope we are not going to have another transgender story its been done,the gay story line has been done, can we just get back to sweet romantic story lines with some mystery thrown in ,please.Tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

@Katluver925 wrote:

@Preds wrote:

Dr. Munro is C.?  Or C's brother, lover ...?

I was also thinking that Griffin is Claudette.  Another transgender storyline.  It would explain why Claudette wasn't interested in anything but a green card from Nathan.

Oh my gosh, you are probably right!

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@Katluver925 wrote:

@Preds wrote:

I was also thinking that Griffin is Claudette.  Another transgender storyline.  It would explain why Claudette wasn't interested in anything but a green card from Nathan.

What other transgender story line has there been? My mind is drawing a blank here. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Does Griffin know Claudette, or could Griffin be Claudette? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)😊 Oh no!

image.jpeg

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

You mean Duke has a daughter instead of a son??? Or should I say you mean Duke's child was born a daughter trapped in a son's body?

Valued Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@Katluver925 wrote:

@Preds wrote:

What other transgender story line has there been? My mind is drawing a blank here. 

Didn't All My Children have a transgender storyline?  not sure of all the specifics though.  

Such a s/l might put me over the edge.  Not happy with the happenings lately, this may do it for me.  

Helen852
Honored Contributor

Caught up on two episodes yesterday so I'm still way behind.  I got way thrown by some of the events of last week so I am only up to the part where Maxie blew off Nathan's proposal, Franco blew off Nina's trip, and Sonny is taking Julian for a ride.  Uh oh.  

Still no Roxy for me!  Although I did see Dr. O insult her after Finn came back from the dead.  Tread carefully.  That's my dragon!

Honored Contributor

I'm bored with this entire show.  I'm over Anna and the entire storyline.  She's been carrying on and crying for months now.  Her mouth runs like a bad toilet. She needs to just sit in that jail and zip it until her hearing. 

I fast forward through Nina and Franco. The only thing that made me stop for a minute was that adorable puppy.  It broke my heart when Franco put it back in the box.  When Nina told him the dog had to be gone or Franco and the dog had to find somewhere else to live, I would have taken the puppy and done just that. 

There is definitely some connection between that creepy doctor Monroe and Nathan because when Dr. Monroe first saw Maxie with Nathan, Dr. Monroe said "oh no, it's him."  Dr. Monroe skulks around in the background checking everyone and everything out.  It's beyond weird.  They need to get to the point with him.