Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2016 Thread

[ Edited ]

@tedEbear wrote:

Talking about all the hair dye reminded me......I was thinking that one really BIG thing wrong with the show, EVERYTHING is going black, walls, furniture, all the clothing and the hair. How many brownheads and blonds compared to the blackheads?  I have been thinking the show is getting very depressing because of everything being dark.  Can't we have someome start painting the sets brighter, put more of the women in beautiful, bright clothes and only use the black clothing for undercover.

Helena was a bright spot, she always adds class to the show.---------tedEbear

@tedEbear, yes, I sure have noticed that!

I thought today that Sonny looks like he fell into the same hair dye pot that Julian just climbed out of, lol.  Finn also has darker hair, even Ned's hair looked less gray.  

Things do seem to be a bit dark on set too, you are right.  

Helena!  I am glad I am not the only one who loves her.   Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Any week that has Helena, Ned and Kevin Collins is a good GH week for me. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Scotty ... Lordie help Anna!  She'll have to tell him what route to take.  I did like her trying to nail Pauls hide to a wall.  She just needs to do that when she gets out.   LOL

Doc shut up Jordan ... YUM!  Did he mean it or just trying to shut her up?  I'd like to see him and Anna together ... kicking A in Port Chuck. Smiley Wink

I love seeing Mac and Felica.  Dr. Munro is C.?  Or C's brother, lover ...? 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds

my brain it trying to figure out who is C???

that you mentioned about while talking abiut Dr.M .

Did you mean the  first wife of the police officer?

thank you/

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Preds

my brain it trying to figure out who is C???

that you mentioned about while talking abiut Dr.M .

Did you mean the  first wife of the police officer?

thank you/

I was thinking of his first wife, but his holding his side made me think that he is her brother and maybe Nathan thought they were lovers when he shot him.  But, why wouldn't Nathan know who he shot?  Or, did someone else do it and Dr. M blames him?

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

Interesting week, nothing earth shattering. Rather bored with JaSam though. Did you notice they have him dressing in something other than the black T-Shirts?  Blue now.  

Liz has been AWOL for a bit; probably back next week with the new Jake.  Of course, we knew something wasn't quite right with Sabrina's Aunt.  Was she previously on Sesame Street as Maria or elsewhere. 

So much for cliffhanger Fridays!  I want to know Dr. Finn's backstory and what will happen when KiKi sees him, or will the writers just gloss over that too. 

Have a great weekend.  Woman Very Happy

Helen852
Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Scotty ... Lordie help Anna!  She'll have to tell him what route to take.  I did like her trying to nail Pauls hide to a wall.  She just needs to do that when she gets out.   LOL

Doc shut up Jordan ... YUM!  Did he mean it or just trying to shut her up?  I'd like to see him and Anna together ... kicking A in Port Chuck. Smiley Wink

I love seeing Mac and Felica.  Dr. Munro is C.?  Or C's brother, lover ...? 

@Preds, I agree with you about Scotty and Anna. She'll need to lead him every step of the way. What were Felicia and Mac thinking to hire him? I guess Diane was busy and we know Alexis is already otherwise engaged. Poor Alexis. She must not even recognize herself when she looks in the mirror. How could she allow that trashy husband of hers to convince her to represent Carlos? Shame on Julian for even asking her. In my book, that would  be grounds for divorce.

Like @BeckiWV and @tedEbear, I'm always glad to see a Helena pop-in. Also like seeing Kevin and Laura. Waiting to see what develops there. 

@Laura14 did you notice that Dante FINALLY replaced that bed? 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

Not only did Dante replace the bed, he showed Lulu the receipt!!!!! I thought that was pretty funny.---tedEbear

Honored Contributor

@Tique  I am so far behind!  I went on vacation and I plan on catching up this weekend.  About time, you think?  Hope he got a good one.    

Regular Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Dr. Munro is C.?  Or C's brother, lover ...?

I was also thinking that Griffin is Claudette.  Another transgender storyline.  It would explain why Claudette wasn't interested in anything but a green card from Nathan.