Honored Contributor

Are you fans watching this stuff today?

So who was the tall dark hamdsome talking to Sonny in the hospital chapel, anyone know?  I think I read in the last GH postings that someone said the old Silas was coming back.  I first thought this guy was him but this guy wasn't him.  ANy ideas?  Just a passerby?

And just how much longer is Samantha going to get up off of that basement floor??????  If this happened in REAL life, don't you think you'd be able to drag yourself up and force yourself to somehow someway get up those stairs????  I know I would, I'd be trying my darnest to get myself out of there SOMEHOW!!!!  How ridiculous is t his storyline?  Oh wait, Jason to the rescue, he's on his way back to the house to find her.  The little demon boy said something to him in his hospital bed to trigger a thought in Jason's head.  And of course just in the nick of time too b/c the house is about to catch fire.  And again in real life if you saw the plug smoking in the socket, wouldn't you pull it out????  I would.

So Prince Nicky tied the knot in Vegas with the lying piece of tramp who's name is really Rachel.  And how hokey for her to be just happening to run into some guy from her past?  And did you see yesterday's show after they did the dirty deed and the Prince called her 'Rachel' - OMG, what is his problem??!!  Who the heck does that to his brand new bride???? 

This is exactly why they call these SOAP OPERAS - way too much unrealisitc drama for me!!!!  Makes me laugh out loud. 

Honored Contributor

Re: General Hosp - today Friday

Whoa - hunk a hunk of burning love with that new guy talking to Sonny.  He knows who else, the gorgeous gay guy Lucas.  Well you know what this means girls, another love triangle of the all male persuasion.  This should be good.

Regular Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD

@SydneyH has a General Hospital thread in "TV and Movies" where you might get more replies. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

Pink please feel free to join us in TV, I don't get to watch every day but I'm sure somebody can answer your question, or at the very least offer a funny guess.

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD ... the new guy that Sonny was talking to is a new doctor at General Hospital who is replacing Patrick Drake .... he will also be Sonny's doctor but, neither one of them is aware of that just yet. ..... as far as Silas goes.... he is returning to GH as a completely different character ... we should see him by the end of February!!!