Honored Contributor

Re: Game Of Thrones - Sunday (April 24) Possible Spoilers....

@JillyMarie wrote:

Is anyone else slightly put off by no explanation of how Sansa and Theon Greyjoy survived the leap from the castle wall?  Did they land in a snowbank?  Did they jump into a moat?  The wall looked very high but not so much as a sprained ankle between the two of them.  Perplexing.

I thought there was water below them. Better yet we  don't really have a clear answer to is Jon Snow dead? I still think he will be resurrected somehow.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 I agree with you.  I think Jon will come alive again.  It bothered me about 'how did they survive the jump'?  I thought they showed the woman he pushed as falling to the 'ground'?  If that's so, how did they end up in the water.

I can see how they don't have time to show everything though.

I know this is old news to most of you but I was interested in hearing that they are now ahead of his books.  I did also hear though, that he is giving them 'directions' on how he wants the story to proceed.  

Honored Contributor

@cosmic1 wrote:

Arya was made to drink something that caused her to go blind as punishment for disobyeing Jagr (or however you spell his name).  She took one of the faces and killed Meryn Trant (that pedophile) and since it was against the rules of the many-faced god, she is being punished.  No idea if she ever gets her sight returned.

In the previews, you see Arya practicing fighting w/a stick blind.  Apparently she has improved by using her heighten senses like hearing.

I was really hoping that Jon Snow would walk in on the meeting of the watch after Thoren confessed to killing him.  I am anxiously awaiting Jon's rising from the dead.  Once he does that, he is free from his oath, since his watch is now officially done.

I don't know if Mel is going to have anything to do with his coming back or if when they try to burn him, he comes back (sort of like Dany's remaining unburnt as Khal Drogo's pyre burned).  The scenes with the Dothraki last night made me miss Khal Drogo - he was so handsome. 

I was swooning w/memories of Khal Drogo.

Now about that widows house for the late Khals wives......... Smiley Surprised

I've been anxiously awaiting this season for months, so I am glad it is back. 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@cosmic1 wrote:

Arya was made to drink something that caused her to go blind as punishment for disobyeing Jagr (or however you spell his name).  She took one of the faces and killed Meryn Trant (that pedophile) and since it was against the rules of the many-faced god, she is being punished.  No idea if she ever gets her sight returned.

I was really hoping that Jon Snow would walk in on the meeting of the watch after Thoren confessed to killing him.  I am anxiously awaiting Jon's rising from the dead.  Once he does that, he is free from his oath, since his watch is now officially done.

I don't know if Mel is going to have anything to do with his coming back or if when they try to burn him, he comes back (sort of like Dany's remaining unburnt as Khal Drogo's pyre burned).  The scenes with the Dothraki last night made me miss Khal Drogo - he was so handsome. 

I've been anxiously awaiting this season for months, so I am glad it is back. 

Thank you, you saved us from having to rewatch last season.  EZ

Honored Contributor

I think you are going to want to see Aquaman and the new Justice League movies, @Mz iMac.

Honored Contributor

I like the character of the blind girl (can't even try to spell some of these names).

I am hoping she gets her sight back.  I thought it was great the way 

I just found this:  Thought some of you might be interested in it.  It says possible spoilers so I'll post it. This is jumping ahead, but it does give some insight into Sunday nights show things we may have missed and some of the 'meaning' behind them.

http://movieweb.com/game-of-thrones-season-6-episode-2-preview/

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue

hail.gifThank you for my new desktop pic. hail.gif

Aquaman is set for release July 27, 2018. yahoo.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac You gave me a smile for the day!  I gather you like "MANLY Men"  So do I!  My late husband at the age of 58 (when he died) was built like this man!  Brought back memories!

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@ChynnaBlue

hail.gifThank you for my new desktop pic. hail.gif

Aquaman is set for release July 27, 2018. yahoo.gif

You're welcome, @Mz iMac! And if you haven't ever seen it, you should definitely check out Stargate: Atlantis. He first appears in season 2, episode 3 and is a regular playing Ronon Dex from there on. I've been a fan ever since. Smiley Happy

I don't think you need to watch Stargate: SG1 to watch Stargate: Atlantis, though I was a huge fan and watched both shows from episode 1.

Respected Contributor

Mmm, Aquaman. He's so gorgeous.

You are welcome, esmereldagooch.