Frequent Contributor

GRAVITY SPOILER QUESTION--- SPOILER!!!!!

I am looking for someone to tell me about this movie.. I think I would like to see it -- as it looks amazing...but I wanted to know if either George Clooney or Sandra Bullock survive.. I really do not want to see it if they both die..

Thanks in advance...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: GRAVITY SPOILER QUESTION--- SPOILER!!!!!

One of them survive.
Frequent Contributor

that's a tease if I ever saw one... I am guessing it is Sandra... Thanks...I really appreciate the response..

Valued Contributor

Without saying who survives and who, if anyone Wink ,doesn't, it was really good how it was handled in the plot. I think you'll really like this movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/13/2014 best10buddy said:

that's a tease if I ever saw one... I am guessing it is Sandra... Thanks...I really appreciate the response..

I actually started out pretty much telling the entire plot - realized I should tone my answer down a little bit. Smile

I actually understand why you asked - I hate committing time to a show, book, movie, character only to be disappointed in the outcome. There was a book that came out recently that was the 3rd and final in a series - the ending made so many people angry that it was all over social media. Needless to say, I did NOT read the book because of how it ended. Didn't want to waste my time.

Frequent Contributor

AlterEgo-- Thanks for understanding exactly how I feel.. Real life -- you have to expect sorrow along with the joy....

Relaxation time.. I do not want to invest time, $$ and MY HEART only to lose the main character... Thank you, I like my head in the SAND --- {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

On 2/14/2014 best10buddy said:

AlterEgo-- Thanks for understanding exactly how I feel.. Real life -- you have to expect sorrow along with the joy....

Relaxation time.. I do not want to invest time, $$ and MY HEART only to lose the main character... Thank you, I like my head in the SAND --- {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

My head is right there with yours! I want to come out of the movie in a better mood than when I went in!

Contributor

I thought I was the only one who only went to see movies that weren't huge tear-jerkers!

I can not stand to watch any that have an animal dying (Old Yeller, Marley and Me) and any children dying.

I've lived a long life and had my own sad endings that I want my entertainment to be more uplifting.