Honored Contributor

Re: GRAMMY News: “Stayin’ Alive: A Grammy Salute to the Music of the Bee Gees” - Sunday April 16

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Sunday, April 16, 2017 8-10pm Eastern CBS

The Recording Academy, AEG Ehrlich Ventures, and CBS celebrate the 40th anniversary of the landmark soundtrack to the film Saturday Night Fever with an all-star special— “Stayin’ Alive: A GRAMMY Salute To The Music Of The Bee Gees”—on Sunday, April 16 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/ PT) on the CBS Television Network.

GRAMMY® nominee Kelsea Ballerini, GRAMMY nominee Andra Day, singer/songwriter Jason Derulo, five-time GRAMMY winner Celine Dion , multi-platinum pop-funk band DNCE, GRAMMY nominee Nick Jonas, GRAMMY nominee Tori Kelly, 10-time GRAMMY winner John Legend, GRAMMY nominee Demi Lovato, two-time GRAMMY winners Little Big Town, three-time GRAMMY winners Pentatonix, GRAMMY nominee Thomas Rhett, GRAMMY winner Tavares, four-time GRAMMY winner Keith Urban, and 25-time GRAMMY winner Stevie Wonder pay tribute to five-time GRAMMY winners and Recording Academy Lifetime Achievement Award recipients the Bee Gees. Seven-time GRAMMY winner and Bee Gees co-founder Barry Gibb performs a selection of hits from Saturday Night Fever—Soundtrack, which won Album Of The Year at the 21st Annual GRAMMY Awards and was inducted into the GRAMMY Hall Of Fame® in 2004. The memorable tribute special also features appearances by Cynthia Erivo, John Travolta, and Wilmer Valderrama.

Following is the list of performances included in “Stayin’ Alive: A GRAMMY Salute To The Music Of The Bee Gees”:

Medley: “Stayin’ Alive,” “Tragedy” “How Deep Is Your Love,” “Night Fever”—Demi Lovato, Tori Kelly, Little Big Town, Andra Day
“To Love Somebody”—Keith Urban
“Massachusetts”—Ed Sheeran
“Lonely Days”—Panic! At The Disco
“Tragedy”— Tori Kelly
“How Can You Mend A Broken Heart”—John Legend & Stevie Wonder
“Islands In The Stream”—Kelsea Ballerini & Thomas Rhett
“Immortality”—Celine Dion
“Night Fever”—DNCE
“If I Can’t Have You”—Demi Lovato
“More Than A Woman”—Jason Derulo & Tavares
“How Deep Is Your Love”—Little Big Town
“Love So Right”— Andra Day
“I Just Want To Be Your Everything”—Nick Jonas
“Too Much Heaven”—Pentatonix
“Emotion”—Katharine McPhee
“Jive Talkin'”—Barry Gibb
“You Should Be Dancing”—Barry Gibb
“Stayin’ Alive”—Barry Gibb & Ensemble

@VaBelle35

This is wonderful news after that completely awful "tribute" done at the Grammys.   I am marking my calendar.  Thank you!!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Re: GRAMMY News: “Stayin’ Alive: A Grammy Salute to the Music of the Bee Gees” - Sunday April 16

I love that we'll see Tavares perform.

More Than A Woman”—Jason Derulo & Tavares

I wish Yvonne Elliman was there to sing with Demi.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN