Honored Contributor

Re: Friday 9/04/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

The emotional implosions over the next few days should be fun to watch. Meg and James handled things with grace, but the rest probably won't.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I fail in my plan to treat it totally as a game - I let my feelings get in the way.  I get angry over the way some of them act, and I get angry when my favorites go home. 

Some say that Vanessa has played the best game, but I still don't want her to win!!   I look at through the eyes of someone who only sees the CBS shows and maybe 10 min. of BBAD once a week, so I am sure others have a better perception.  Having said that, I feel sure that James will win America's Favorite (I hope) and hopefully he has a good friend for life in Meg!!

Respected Contributor

I wasn't watching and don't understand why Austin doesn't think he could be the target?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Austin thinks he is great. Walks around shirtless and shows off the digusting tatoos. Austin in not popular and when the show ends he will figure this out. Nope, Austin isn't going to be a wrestling super star. Dud is more likely.

Valued Contributor

So Austin and Liz are on the block?

Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:

So Austin and Liz are on the block?

Not yet, but soon.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

This whole teaching thing has to go! lol  I don't know what's going on since we're back!

Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:

This whole teaching thing has to go! lol  I don't know what's going on since we're back!

You haven't missed a lot. Steve more or less told Austin and Liz they would be the nominees. Austin took it pretty well while Liz and Julia have alternated between tears and fury over it. The noms aren't official yet, but it will be Austin and Liz.

The twins are being their typical vile selves and can't believe they voted out Meg and James who they loved to save Steve only to have him do this to them. Oh, how they wish they could go back and undo those votes.

Vanessa is working the house to keep the target on Austin and save the twins. She's trying to manipulate Steve into putting up John if Julia wins POV, but Steve is onto that. He'll put up Vanessa should that happen. It's been kind of fun watching the twins come unglued.

Everyone's napping now for the noms and we may have the POV overnight since it's a holiday weekend.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Thank you so much. Your updates are the best!

Honored Contributor

The feeds just went down for the nominations. Barring a major upset, the nominees will be Austin and Liz. They no longer have to pick POV players since we're down to six players, so the POV could take place pretty quickly after the ceremony if they're doing it tonight.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!