Honored Contributor

Friday 9/04/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Just time for a quick update this morning. Steve won the second HOH comp and is in discussion over who to put up. Vanessa wants Austin and Liz up, so that's probably who it will be. Steve had said earlier in the week he'd put up Austin and Vanessa, but I don't see him turning on Vanessa just yet. John seems to be the only one safe but the twins want John need nominated anyway. The twins are accusing Meg of stealing a robot from them and they hateuh her. The house is soooo much nicer with Meguh and Jamesuh gone. Ugh! It's just a shame we can't get rid of both twins now.

I'll post back later when I have more time.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Friday 9/04/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

john and Steve are saying Austin and Liz but what happens if the wrong 3rd person wins the veto

Honored Contributor

Hateuhs gonna hateuh.  LOL, this year's version of the Pink Fink's mantra.

Gardenman, do you know what the comp was?  

I feel a bit bad for Steve, we know he'll never live down what he didn't do last night.  When he was saying how Mother wants him to vote, did anyone else think of Norman Bates for a sec?  I kid.   The upside is he has to get blood on his hands. And it better be the right blooduh.

Trusted Contributor

I don't feel the least bit bad for Steve or John. It's mind boggling how 2 educated fans of the show could make such bad choices.  They knew what the right thing to do for their game last night was and chose to blindly follow 'Mother'.  I agree that there's something very disturbing about Steve's perception of Vanessa as his mother in the game.  It's so naive to think that in the BB house that sort of relationship exists.  If he's ever watched the show, he should know better. Unfortunately,now that he's HOH, he's gonna be around for another 2 unbearable weeks. I want him gone!

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Hateuhs gonna hateuh.  LOL, this year's version of the Pink Fink's mantra.

Gardenman, do you know what the comp was?  

I feel a bit bad for Steve, we know he'll never live down what he didn't do last night.  When he was saying how Mother wants him to vote, did anyone else think of Norman Bates for a sec?  I kid.   The upside is he has to get blood on his hands. And it better be the right blooduh.

The HOH comp appears to have been a puzzle comp of some sort with former houseguest's faces on a six sided column that they had to rotate in some fashion to answer/solve the problem. Austin and Steve were reportedly the final two.

If, and this is a huge if, Steve wins, his actions last night won't matter a lot. If he loses, his actions last night will haunt him the rest of his days. He knew the smart thing to do. He told us all he knew it. Then he went and did the opposite. Ugh!!!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

The twins were so mean to make the ugly comments about Meg in the jury house.  Meg is VERY pretty !!!  They are so UGLY inside!!

Frequent Contributor

I guess we won't find out the answer to this until after the game (or maybe when we get to watch the comp on Sunday), but I'm wondering if Vanessa threw it. I'm guessing she probably did, knowing that she was at lower risk to leave than several others. It would be ironic if she ends up and out as a replacement nominee (if Julia wins veto).

Honored Contributor

@desperate-housewife wrote:

I guess we won't find out the answer to this until after the game (or maybe when we get to watch the comp on Sunday), but I'm wondering if Vanessa threw it. I'm guessing she probably did, knowing that she was at lower risk to leave than several others. It would be ironic if she ends up and out as a replacement nominee (if Julia wins veto).

Yeah, Vanessa has the whole house following her orders, so there's no real need to win anything. She can just coast along and guide the nominations for this week, and maybe next.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

If Steve (&john) put up liz and austin I think the worst thing for them would be if vanessa wins veto and takes down austin and throws them under the bus

When I got up john and steve were talking and said they were talking too long and john said they could think about things seperately they didn't have to do it together

Then julia came up and talked to steve then steve said it was ok for her to send up liz  so then liz came and went

and then austin and vanessa came up and made a big deal about steve talking to john first when one of the twins asked first and he said he needed to take a minute for himself  and he said he needed a minute to listen to music and john came right after that minute was finished.

now john and steve had talked that john was going to better than steve in the next physical comp   

I would still like to see John and Steve  win.   John and steve seemed have to thought this out.   

Respected Contributor

Interesting that the Austwins realized their mistake in voting out James (aka Jamesuh) yesterday. James would have been on their side and John is not and will not be. Steve messed up too not doing the right thing.

I hope either Liz or Austin leave next week. I actually would like to see Vanessa get to the end and win at this point.