Honored Contributor

Friday 7/29/2016 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Quick! Someone call the Centers for Disease Control and tell them the world's worst case of HOH-itis has struck the BB 18 house! Yes, in a disaster of previously unimaginable proportion, Paul has somehow won the HOH. (It's going to be a long, long week.) King Paul, adorned nonstop in his HOH robe, is now in charge of the house. 

When last we left the house, the ball rolling comp was ongoing. It was generally assumed the house guests would continue to practice most, if not all night before committing to the red ball. Paulie quickly threw the comp after taking just a couple of practice rolls. He knows he's safe this week, so he took just a couple of practice rolls then committed to the red ball and rolled a six. About 45 minutes in, BB realized that this could go on forever and BB reportedly changed the rules. They announced that the house guests had five minutes to roll or they'd automatically be a Have Not. So the house guests then grabbed the red ball and took their best shots. Nicole rolled a seven, but Zakiyah, Corey and Natalie joined Paulie in rolling a six or less and were made the Have Nots. Paul rolled a twenty one and got the win.

Paul and Davonnne celebrated the win together and Paul assured Davonne he had her back. Paul assured her that Bridgette was the target and that Bridgette was going home. Paulie then met up with Paul and told him that Bridgette wasn't the target and that Paulie wanted Davonne as the target and maybe Victor up against her. Paul's head more or less exploded at the idea of having his two allies up under his HOH and quickly refused. (Wait a minute? People are allowed to disobey Paulie? Shocking!) Paulie quickly agreed to let Paul nominate Bridgette, but still wanted Davonne up. Paul refused, but reluctantly agreed to backdoor Davonne. (Paul has been feeding info to both Paulie and Davonne and wants neither one of them telling the house what he's been doing.)

So with Bridgette as a nominee, but not a target (Paulie knows that Bridgette will work with/vote with them if they keep her safe this week) and there needing to be two nominees who would both be pawns, Paul and Paulie needed a volunteer to go up as the second pawn. (Who in their right mind puts up two pawns at this stage of the game??? Oh yeah, that's right, these hamsters.) So Paulie went on a search to find a volunteer to be the second pawn. Shockingly, no one was thrilled with the idea. 

Nicole's head nearly exploded when the offer was made to her. Zakiyah refused. Davonne thought Paulie was out of his mind. Natalie refused. James refused. Paul wouldn't consider Victor. (which has quite a few of the house guests now realizing there might be some connection between Paul and Victor that could make them big targets in the near future.) Michelle refused to be a pawn.

Nicole, after failing in an effort to convince Natalie to go up as a pawn, reluctantly volunteered, kind of, sort of, in a way, but by then Paulie was so frustrated with his minions refusing to trust the house that he volunteered to be the pawn. Corey then decided that maybe he should volunteer too. Nicole quickly withdrew her name and at last check, the pawn up opposite Bridgette is most likely going to be Corey or Paulie.

Davonne (who's normally among the first to go to bed)  is still up as I type this and glued to Paul. She doesn't want to take a chance on him being persuaded to put her up and she'll stay glued to him nonstop until it's time for the nominations. Davonne knows how dangerous things are for her right now.

We'll have the nominations going down later today. Expect Bridgette to be one of the nominees. At this moment the other one will likely be Paulie or Corey. Oddly enough, none of the nominees will be the target. Since Paul is the HOH the safest person in the house seems to be Victor. Paul's refused to even consider putting him up. Those most at risk of being backdoored are Davonne and Nicole. It would be kind of hilarious to see Davonne win the HOH this week. She could then pull down Bridgette and really put Paul in a tough spot. With Paulie on the block opposite say Nicole (who Davonne would really push Paul to put up) the house might be a bit divided on who should go.

This is going to be a long, tedious week with Paul ruling the house. He's going to let this go to his head in a big, big way and forget that his power only lasts one week. He's likely to make a few new enemies in the next few days. This could be fun assuming Paul doesn't drive us all too crazy.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Friday 7/29/2016 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Aw! Isn't that sweet! Since the Have Nots don't officially start until later today, Paulie and Zakiyah are sleeping together in the HOH room with Paul. It's the last time they'lll be able to sleep together (outside of a bumper car anyway) until the Have Nots end, so Paul has graciously agreed to let them share his HOH bed. (Like he could say no to Paulie.)

Speculation is that Zakiyah threw the HOH comp after seeing Paulie roll a six so she could keep an eye (to say nothing of hands and legs) on him in the Have Not room. She's more than a little possessive..

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

As much as I hate Paul, wouldn't it be funny if Paul and Victor are the final 2 this year.  I would laugh my you know what off at Paulie trying to run the house this season and wind up losing.  Gardenman, do you think that's possible?  Wow, their casting team needs some new blood in it.  The same personalities year after year.  Most boring season ever!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

What nerve Nicole has trying to get Natalie go up as a pawn. I hope she gets booted out soon followed by Z and Paulie.

Also I hope Da goes because I am itching to see if she has the round trip ticket.

Trusted Contributor

With James having gone down a notch or so (in my book of favorites), my favorite guy now is Victor! 

And Natalie is my favorite girl.

I am hoping Z goes soon and is not in the finals.  What a floater she is (IMO).

Respected Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

With James having gone down a notch or so (in my book of favorites), my favorite guy now is Victor! 

I agree 100%

Honored Contributor

At this stage of the game pretty much anything's possible. If Paulie goes up as the pawn, he could end up getting voted out. Paul might decide he's the new alpha of the house and swing the votes to evict Paulie. It wouldn't be terribly hard. Paulie's told Paul that he wants the girls all out two by two each week. If the POV is used on Bridgette and a pro-Paulie vote goes up (Corey?) then it wouldn't be terribly hard for Paul to get Davonne, Nicole (she'd vote out Paulie over her beloved Corey,) James (maybe,) Natalie, Michelle, and maybe even Zakiyah on board to evict Paulie. Paulie wanted everyone going up as a pawn and people tend to get a bit upset when they're mentioned in such a manner. Paulie could be saying hi to Julie next Thursday despite his man Paul winning the HOH. 

At this stage of the season absolutely anything is possible. You have some players who have been lying low (Michelle, Natalie, Nicole, Corey) who have shown they can win when they have to, but who have all felt pretty safe up to now who may suddenly emerge as beasts. James could start winning more. A lot of this house has felt safe and been willing to throw comps. You're running out of people to nominate now and names are being mentioned that are getting people nervous. Things are likely to really start picking up in the next week or two.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

About the only person I hear mentioning putting Zakiyah up is Paulie. The rest of the house seems pretty comfortable keeping her around for a while. Davonne was talking about getting rid of her for a while, but that seems to have quieted down. I think they're all deferring to Paulie with Zakiyah.

This may be one of the more coupled seasons we've ever had of Big Brother. We just lost the Frank part of Frank/Bridgette, but we've still got Paulie/Zakiyah, Corey/Nicole, James/Natalie. Three couples out of eleven players is a lot. You don't normally see that this late into a season.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Well, darn, Gardenman.  I guess I am stuck with watching Z for a few more weeks.  Her "act" in the food storage room just disgusted me and I can barely look at her anymore.  Yes, I am a prude.

Honored Contributor

Voting for the care package is ending at 1:00 PM today which is pretty much as I type this. I cast all 40 of my votes for Bridgette and I hope she gets it just so the rest of them can try to figure out what that means. Whenever the viewers vote on things for the house, it rattles some in the house. Many in the house think Paul and Paulie are fan favorites. If someone else wins a prize from the outside, it can shake up the heirarchy in the house.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!