Honored Contributor

For those of you who still watch Cedar Cove:

Tonight is the season finale and from the previews online, it looks very sad!Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

Re: For those of you who still watch Cedar Cove:

I may be wrong but I think it is a 2 part season finaley.  I really enjoy that show and think how great it would be to live in a town like that.  It is so beautiful and peaceful.  

Esteemed Contributor

Wasn't there a thread about Cedar Cove? I missed several months, maybe those were a few weeks, but I have been trying to catch up....NOT really going anywhere. The actors are so starchYYY!

Honored Contributor

According to my Tivo, it's a two part Season Finale.  Tonight is the first part.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Oops sorry, the reminder on Hallmark's FB page did not say that, thanks for the tip everyone!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

The last thread I saw NAES was complaining about it and posters that quit watching, which I did not agree with!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I still watch, and am bothered that Hallmark has dropped the Friday night repeats.  I missed an episode and wasn't taping them.  

I do think the writing could be a lot better.  And there are a lot of other things that are annoying, but since there are only two episodes left (the two-part finale), and because I really, really love the setting, I'll be watching. 

I just watched the "Moments with Moon" on how he makes his coffee.  Adorable.  He wears a coffee bean necklace, did you know?  I never caught that before.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor

I watch even though I think it's silly.  I hope it's over with.  The plot seems not to change much.

Respected Contributor

The season is over already?  Feels like it just started and nothing much has happened to the story lines.  Also, new characters keep getting added for no reason that I can see - Paul's sister, Luke's boy friend & wife, Warren's ex-wife, and domestic violence couple.

I watch each week but am very disappointed in the poor writing.

Trusted Contributor

Oh look, Grace is flip flopping again.

Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.