Honored Contributor

Fear the Walking Dead- those that watched it, what do you all think?

Well season one already over and I just can't seem to get into it. Partly because, again, I am not connecting with any character- they all annoy me, lol. I like the rawness of TWD and most of the characters are interesting. I don't  know, I may give it one more season but so far, just not impressed.

With that said, can't wait until The walking dead is back this Sunday!!! woot!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fear the Walking Dead- those that watched it, what do you all think?

[ Edited ]

This is going to sound awful, but I was glad that the boyfriend/dad FINALLY grew a pair. He is just so darn weak it drove me crazy. The dad from Columbia or wherever he was from, was what you need to survive this type of Apocalypse.

I am not overly fond of the show, and in no way can it compare to TWD (excellent show) but the beat down that he gave the Army guy, gave me hope that perhaps It might be worth watching next season.

Respected Contributor

I really like it.

Honored Contributor

@icezeus oh I KNOW!! He was annoying me too. I mean come on, if your neighbor is muching on a dog and then growls while walking towards you with his eyes all cataracted over and showing no signs of familiarity towards you, at what point do you not know this person is NOT human or alive anymore??

Here's hoping next season gets better! The family better toughen up soon. The druggie kid still annoys me, still over acting, etc.

Respected Contributor

I really like Fear. It's creepy in a way TWD isn't. I guess because no one knows what is going on & it's new & scary to all of them & me.

Respected Contributor

I watched season one and I don't think I'll be watching season two. I agree with you that the characters are just annoying. I stopped watching The Walking Dead because I found it incredibly boring. The trailer for Fear the Walking Dead looked interesting but it turned out to be even worse than The Walking Dead. I think I'll stick to The Strain instead.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

I watched season one and I don't think I'll be watching season two. I agree with you that the characters are just annoying. I stopped watching The Walking Dead because I found it incredibly boring. The trailer for Fear the Walking Dead looked interesting but it turned out to be even worse than The Walking Dead. I think I'll stick to The Strain instead.

I've been recording The Strain and eventually want to watch it. Just don't seem to have alot of time to watch everything I want to! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

I've been recording The Strain and eventually want to watch it. Just don't seem to have alot of time to watch everything I want to! Smiley Happy

I know the feeling. It's so easy to record, record and record and suddenly you have several hours of shows to watch. Cat Embarassed

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

I know the feeling. It's so easy to record, record and record and suddenly you have several hours of shows to watch. Cat Embarassed

lol yep, exactly!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@icezeus oh I KNOW!! He was annoying me too. I mean come on, if your neighbor is muching on a dog and then growls while walking towards you with his eyes all cataracted over and showing no signs of familiarity towards you, at what point do you not know this person is NOT human or alive anymore??

Here's hoping next season gets better! The family better toughen up soon. The druggie kid still annoys me, still over acting, etc.

Yes, that was what really annoyed me too. They all kept saying that people were getting sick. I'm pretty sure there's a difference between getting sick and turning into a zombie who wants to eat people! It was so ridiculous how they were acting like they didn't understand what was happening and they kept trying to talk to people who had been turned. All of the characters annoyed me so much that I have no idea how I made it through the entire season. I guess I kept hoping it would get better. Cat Frustrated