Honored Contributor

It's still too early for me to pick a favorite. Of the new shows, I enjoyed Blindspot, Code Black, Limitless, Life in Pieces, and The Player the most so far.

Honored Contributor

For those who like John Stamos you might like a little known show (USA Network - 2011) that he starred in called "Necessary Roughness".  

You get to see another side of him.  Charming yet you can't decide if he's a good guy in this or a bad guy.

It gives insight into these people who manage these celebrities.

Look it up.  I loved it.  

Respected Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

I like "Blindspot" and will stick with the Chicago series.  Can't wait for the new Chicago Med to start.  I love Jason Beghe on Chicago PD and all of the actors on Chicago Fire are hot!  I think this will become the new "CSI" type franchise and will last a long time.  NBC got it right for once!

A few weeks ago Chicago PD shot scenes in my old neighborhood in the Southwest Side of Chicago.  Ironically, many of the residents were and continue to be employees of the Chicago Police and Fire Departments.  I heard it is supposed to be the 3rd epiosode of the new season.

I do not watch but I know many people who still live in the neighborhood and the all said the cast members were wonderful and took many pictures with the neighborhood people.

Trusted Contributor

Interestingly enough, Blindspot.  I hadn't planned on watching it and DVR'd it because nothing else was on.  I really liked it.  I also liked the 2nd episode.

The show I was most looking forward to was Limitless.  I liked the first episode a lot, but the second episode was just so-so for me. So, we'll see what happens with that.

Blood & Oil was trash.  I haven't decided yet if it's good trash or bad trash.  Smiley Wink

I think those are the only new shows I've seen.  I'm much more choosy about what shows I start watching.  I was going to watch Grandfathered, but it's up against other things I watch.  Maybe I'll catch it online.

I'm excited to have my old favorites back, especially Nashville.  It's not doing well in the ratings, but I love that show.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Favorite New Show

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

I tried to watch it but it didn't interest me.  I saw all of the movies and loved them.

One interesting thing.  I saw Emma Roberts on a talk show and she said said in the beginning the girls were screaming, but they lost their voices and from then on recordings of screams were used.  She did scream for the show (I think it might have been Jimmy Fallon) then they played the recordings that was fun.

Trusted Contributor

I really need to limit the new shows I pick up.  I watch too much.  That being said, Blindspot made the cut.  I did watch Blood and Oil.  Will watch a few more episodes just for Don Johnson.  That is it so far.  I will watch the next installment of American Horror Story.  Started with them from the beginning.